Ok, so who wants to go? Celebrity Summit DEEP Caribbean Easter Week- April 11 - 18

Old February 21st, 2009, 02:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Default Ok, so who wants to go? Celebrity Summit DEEP Caribbean Easter Week- April 11 - 18

Ok....so I need to send out some emails to get pricing, but I am
definitely gonna go on this cruise. Celebrity Summit April 11th out of
San Juan. Really good air to San Juan from DC on Jet Blue. Gonna be
"inside cabin trash", maybe.

It goes to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. So for
me, 4 new islands! I am finding some wonderful beach and snorkeling
sites for Dominica and Grenada already!

So I'm going!

Who wants to go with me?

Jeff
Old February 21st, 2009, 04:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
Ok....so I need to send out some emails to get pricing, but I am
definitely gonna go on this cruise. Celebrity Summit April 11th out of
San Juan. Really good air to San Juan from DC on Jet Blue. Gonna be
"inside cabin trash", maybe.

It goes to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. So for
me, 4 new islands! I am finding some wonderful beach and snorkeling
sites for Dominica and Grenada already!

So I'm going!

Who wants to go with me?

Me.....but I can't.......pout!!

sue
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Ok....so I need to send out some emails to get pricing, but I am
definitely gonna go on this cruise. Celebrity Summit April 11th out
of San Juan. Really good air to San Juan from DC on Jet Blue. Gonna
be "inside cabin trash", maybe.

It goes to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. So for
me, 4 new islands! I am finding some wonderful beach and snorkeling
sites for Dominica and Grenada already!

So I'm going!

Who wants to go with me?

Me.....but I can't.......pout!!

sue

Never say can't in my presence! lol.... It's quite a good deal! I just
got an outside, and found GREAT airfare from DC, which spurred the whole
idea in the first place! My only free week between now and July! So I
hopped on it with George today and booked!

Jeff
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Ok....so I need to send out some emails to get pricing, but I am
definitely gonna go on this cruise. Celebrity Summit April 11th out
of San Juan. Really good air to San Juan from DC on Jet Blue. Gonna
be "inside cabin trash", maybe.

It goes to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. So for
me, 4 new islands! I am finding some wonderful beach and snorkeling
sites for Dominica and Grenada already!

So I'm going!

Who wants to go with me?

Me.....but I can't.......pout!!

sue

Never say can't in my presence! lol.... It's quite a good deal! I just
got an outside, and found GREAT airfare from DC, which spurred the whole
idea in the first place! My only free week between now and July! So I
hopped on it with George today and booked!

WOW.........you are booked very early for you.LOL

The Summit will be doing Bermuda out of NY in 2010 or 2011 and I would
love to do another Bermuda cruise before we move away.

sue
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
[...]

Not so early! Less than 2 months away! I can live through that! Also
booked my air yesterday, got a good deal on Jet Blue direct to San Juan.
Seemingly no seat assignments though...which concerns me! Maybe I
need to surf over to their website to read up on it...

Didn't know they were putting the Summit to Bermuda then, that would be
super swell!!

Jeff

Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
[...]

I am pretty sure it is the Summit and there will also be a HAL ship,
both doing 7 day Bermuda cruises. I would love to do Bermuda on either
of them, guess price difference would make the decision for me.

sue
Old February 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

I am pretty sure it is the Summit and there will also be a HAL ship,
both doing 7 day Bermuda cruises. I would love to do Bermuda on either
of them, guess price difference would make the decision for me.

The Summit will be docking at Kings Wharf and the HAL ship, Veendam
will be docking at Hamilton and St. George, in 2010.

--
Charles
Old February 22nd, 2009, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Charles wrote:
In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

I am pretty sure it is the Summit and there will also be a HAL ship,
both doing 7 day Bermuda cruises. I would love to do Bermuda on either
of them, guess price difference would make the decision for me.

The Summit will be docking at Kings Wharf and the HAL ship, Veendam
will be docking at Hamilton and St. George, in 2010.

I would prefer docking in Hamilton and St. George, but not if the price
was much higher then the Summit at the Dockyard. It will be interesting
to see the prices when they come out.

sue
Old February 22nd, 2009, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

I would prefer docking in Hamilton and St. George, but not if the price
was much higher then the Summit at the Dockyard. It will be interesting
to see the prices when they come out.

Bookings are open for the Veendam. As one would expect the prices are
higher in July than September. When I looked at the prices they did not
seem high for Bermuda. About what I would expect. The Summit prices
were not out and I don't think they are yet but I would not be
surprised if the Celebrity prices might be higher than the HAL prices.

--
Charles
Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Charles wrote:
In article , Sue Mullen
wrote:

I would prefer docking in Hamilton and St. George, but not if the price
was much higher then the Summit at the Dockyard. It will be interesting
to see the prices when they come out.

Bookings are open for the Veendam. As one would expect the prices are
higher in July than September. When I looked at the prices they did not
seem high for Bermuda. About what I would expect. The Summit prices
were not out and I don't think they are yet but I would not be
surprised if the Celebrity prices might be higher than the HAL prices.

I just took a quick look at prices for the Veendam and they are bad
unless you must have a balcony cabin.

I we do another Bermuda cruise before moving to Florida, it would be in
2011. 2010 we already have two cruises booked.

sue