Attention Travel Agents

Old February 20th, 2009, 04:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NOSPAM

Default Attention Travel Agents

Now that I find out that a repositioning cruise is the only way I'll be
able to go through the canal, we will be shopping around for a
repositioning cruise for 2010, month undetermined. We live in Kansas,
therefore it doesn't matter much which coast we start off with, however,
since we have friends and family in and around Seattle, and San
Francisco, those ports would have priority. We have sailed Carnival and
Norweigean in the past and would like to try Royal Caribbean, HAL, or
Princess this time around if possible. We don't want a cruise that
drops us off somewhere in South America or Puerto Rico as that would
drive up the cost of airfare. I know a lot of changes will probably
take place between now and then. We are both Seniors and I'm retired
military too, in case there's some type of discount. Send me an email
and I'll send you our address and phone number so we can get acquainted
and figure this cruise out. My wife says she don't think she can stay
aboard a ship for more than 10 days, but I'm looking at 14 and a nice
cruise. Outside cabin with veranda would be nice but if a floor to
ceiling window knocks a few hundred off the price, we would go for it.
But it is nice to sit out for morning coffee on your own deck as long as
the folks down below aren't smoking pot (happened on our last cruise).

Thanks for your time reading this and I wish I could say money is no
object, but it is. Unlike my step daughter, we do look at price tags.

Rich
Old February 20th, 2009, 07:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
pietro

On 2/20/09 5:57 AM, in article , "NOSPAM"
wrote:

Thanks for your time reading this and I wish I could say money is no
object, but it is. Unlike my step daughter, we do look at price tags.

Rich

Apparently not.

Old February 20th, 2009, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosalie B.

NOSPAM wrote:

[...]

We were just on a HAL cruise which went through the canal to Peru and
back. They would book it as two 13 day cruises, but you could also
book it as one cruise. Not sure whether they are doing that in 2010
or not. It was 26 days, but if you wanted to stay and she didn't, she
could just fly home.