Funniest moment on GGC2009

Old February 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Funniest moment on GGC2009

I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a boy who
I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a huge tray of
donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his father's hand while he
pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole bunch of brand new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Weblog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Old February 21st, 2009, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a boy
who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a huge
tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his father's
hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole bunch of brand
new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff
Old February 21st, 2009, 03:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a boy
who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a huge
tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his father's
hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole bunch of brand
new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff

Jeff, you always make me laugh because you are such a nut!
Everyone should have your sense of humor.

--Jean ;-)
Old February 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Jeff wrote:
George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a
boy who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a
huge tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his
father's hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole
bunch of brand new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff

On my headstone it will say, "If this is Heaven, where's the donuts!" :-P

Becca
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Jeff"
wrote in message
George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a boy
who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a huge
tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his father's
hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole bunch of brand
new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff

Jeff, you always make me laugh because you are such a nut!
Everyone should have your sense of humor.

--Jean ;-)

I agree completely! lol.... Life's too short not to smile about it all!

Jeff
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Becca wrote:
Jeff wrote:
George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a
boy who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a
huge tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his
father's hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole
bunch of brand new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff

On my headstone it will say, "If this is Heaven, where's the donuts!" :-P

Becca

There's a place in my hometown, Endicott, NY, which makes fresh donuts
(you can watch em!) and they are SO good! The Cider Mill. It's a must
stop when I'm home!

Jeff
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
Becca wrote:
Jeff wrote:
George Leppla wrote:
I was in the buffet one morning and a man was holding the hand of a
boy who I guess was about 4 years old. A server walked past with a
huge tray of donuts. The kid got all excited and pulled at his
father's hand while he pointed... "Look Dad!!!! He's got a whole
bunch of brand new donuts!!!"

Even a curmudgeon like me thought that was cute.

(Kids can be cute... and if you cook them correctly, delicious!)

That was me. Lol. I "heart" donuts.

Jeff

On my headstone it will say, "If this is Heaven, where's the donuts!"
:-P

Becca

There's a place in my hometown, Endicott, NY, which makes fresh donuts
(you can watch em!) and they are SO good! The Cider Mill. It's a must
stop when I'm home!

How far are you from Auburn, New York? If you are near it, you must go
to Cameron's Bakery. They were neighbors of my step-grandparents and
were the first ones to make donut holes. We bought our wedding cake
there and they had a trucker they knew and trusted bring it to NJ where
we could pick it up. That is how good their stuff is, but that was over
40 yrs ago.

sue
Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dory Samuels

Type your message here.

Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Becca wrote:
Jeff wrote:
George Leppla wrote:
[...]

Auburn's more up north on the top of the Finger Lakes. Endicott is near
Binghamton just off I-81 north of the PA border, which is the last exit
before "middle of nowhere", lol...

Jeff
Old February 22nd, 2009, 04:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Jeff wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Becca wrote:
Jeff wrote:
George Leppla wrote:
[...]

Got ya!! It has been years since I was up that way.

sue