THE OTHER ADDICTION

Old November 22nd, 2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
L L Bean

Default THE OTHER ADDICTION

With oil price inching closer to $100/barrel mark, we should rethink of
of an alternative to our addiction to oil.

There's another important thing to consider: health. We have seen the
detrimental effects of smoking for years. Yet, the tobacco industry
still has a strong hold in our government, allowing the industry to
continue to poison our children.

The petroleum industry is no difference. It has been poisoning the world
many times worse than the evil tobacco cartels. The petroleum industry
has been choking up any alternative energy that would all the world to
move away from burning up hydrocarbon products, hence remaining in
control of the world's politics and economy. Many of us are sick but not
knowing why. Imagine we have cleaner air to breathe. This would solve
most of health problems around the world.

But the petroleum industry does not want us to breathe clean air because
they want us to continue buying petroleum products, despite the negative
health effects. It's a known fact that diesel fuel is a carcinogen. Yet,
the roads are filled with diesel vehicles.

There's no doubt that the industrial world and the developing world is
at the mercy of the evil oil cartel. It's power and control are so deep
and so strong that all major automobile companies would have to submit
to the command of the oil cartel.

We now know that the tobacco is evil. But the petroleum industry is
thousands times worse. The only way to save our health is to kill,
remove, or otherwise disable the assholes in the petroleum industry.
They are the most dangerous terrorist on Earth.

The American people must realize that Bush is just a servant of the
petroleum cartel (ExxonMobil, Chervon, etc). We cannot afford another
Bush in the high office. Democracy must regain control. We must defeat
evil. We must get rid of the petroleum cartel.

Old November 22nd, 2007, 08:46 AM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
Rod Speed[_1_]

L L Bean wrote:

With oil price inching closer to $100/barrel mark, we should rethink of of an alternative to our addiction to oil.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

There's another important thing to consider: health.

Pity that by far the biggest problem with that is the amount
of food fools like you keep shovelling into your mouths.

We have seen the detrimental effects of smoking for years. Yet, the tobacco industry still has a strong hold in our
government, allowing the industry to continue to poison our children.

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed that prohibition didnt work.

The petroleum industry is no difference.

Corse its completely different.

It has been poisoning the world many times worse than the evil tobacco cartels.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

The petroleum industry has been choking up any alternative energy that would all the world to move away from burning
up hydrocarbon products, hence remaining in control of the world's politics and economy.

Yeah, yeah, all those jews in smoke filled rooms conspiring to shaft us all.

Many of us are sick but not knowing why.

The reason is obvious, your ear to ear dog **** is the problem.

Imagine we have cleaner air to breathe. This would solve most of health problems around the world.

But the petroleum industry does not want us to breathe clean air because they want us to continue buying petroleum
products, despite the negative health effects. It's a known fact that diesel fuel is a carcinogen. Yet, the roads are
filled with diesel vehicles.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

There's no doubt that the industrial world and the developing world is at the mercy of the evil oil cartel.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

It's power and control are so deep and so strong that all major automobile companies would have to submit to the
command of the oil cartel.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

We now know that the tobacco is evil.

Fools like you in spades.

But the petroleum industry is thousands times worse.

You're always welcome to hang yourself and eliminate your use of oil.

The only way to save our health is to kill, remove, or otherwise disable the assholes in the petroleum industry.

Try it and its you that will end up dead, fool.

Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
L L Bean

[garbage deleted]

Of course, assholes like you have oil in their blood stream. In fact,
you and people like are not even human but since your mother ****ed an
insect, there you are! Insects like you not only deserve no life but a
miserable punishment - eternally... like in hell, where you belong.

The oil cartels are simply terrorists in all senses and meanings. Yet,
they have been able to molest your mind to get you to utter words that
resemble that from human. How interesting.

So, enjoy the last few last breath of your life because the polluted air
you and your fellow humanoids contaminated will not last very long. You
should wear a T-shirt boasting your support for the evil oil cartels,
and we'll see what would happen. OK, dumb****?

Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
Rod Speed[_1_]

L L Bean wrote:

[garbage deleted]

Obvious lie, you dumped more of your **** into the thread instead.

reams of your juvenile raving that any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs

Old November 25th, 2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
John A. Weeks III

In article ,
L L Bean wrote:

With oil price inching closer to $100/barrel mark, we should rethink of
of an alternative to our addiction to oil.

Yes, we should. But remember, this is America. We don't think
any further ahead then the tip of our nose. As a result, we will
continue to go full speed ahead building large SUVs and more
highways right up to the day that we finally run out of gas.
And then the government will set up a study group to tell us that
we really are out of gas, and that we should do something about it.

History always repeats itself. If you want to know how things
will work when we run out of gas, just look back to the last time
we ran out of an important fuel source--whale oil used for lamps.
The same thing that happened back then will happen again. Only
last time we were lucky and a whole new fuel source was discovered.
Will that happen this time?

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com
Old November 25th, 2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.travel.misc,misc.consumers,alt.politics.bush,alt.health,soc.culture.usa
Rod Speed[_1_]

John A. Weeks III wrote:
In article ,
L L Bean wrote:

With oil price inching closer to $100/barrel mark, we should rethink
of of an alternative to our addiction to oil.

Yes, we should. But remember, this is America. We don't think
any further ahead then the tip of our nose. As a result, we will
continue to go full speed ahead building large SUVs and more
highways right up to the day that we finally run out of gas.
And then the government will set up a study group to tell us that
we really are out of gas, and that we should do something about it.

History always repeats itself.

No it doesnt. There wont be any return to an absolute monarchy in any
modern first world country, there wont be another world war either.

If you want to know how things will work when we run
out of gas, just look back to the last time we ran out
of an important fuel source--whale oil used for lamps.

That never ran out, we just changed to something else long before it ever ran out.

Coal as a transport fuel in spades.

The same thing that happened back then will happen again.

Nope.

Only last time we were lucky and a whole new fuel source was discovered.

Long before the whale oil ever ran out. In spades with coal as a transport fuel.

Will that happen this time?

Same thing, we will move to other transport fuels when that makes sense.

Plenty are using natural gas now, there are plenty of sources
of more oil when the price gets high enough, like shale oil.

Even if thats all gone, we can use nukes to produce hydrogen
and use that as a transport fuel if that ever become necessary.

You can stop mindlessly pig ignorantly hyperventilating now.