Canadian GST refund - ITRS

Old September 18th, 2004, 09:44 PM
dtren

Default Canadian GST refund - ITRS

Does anyone have any recent experience of the above company? The only
reference I can find on this group is about 5 years old.

Todays London Times has an article that hints (but carefully avoids
saying) that all may not be well with them.

Their website appears non functional - or at least hidden behind a
secure login even for the home page www.itrs.com

Please reply to the group - e-mail address is a spamtrap only
Old September 18th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Roger B.

"dtren" wrote...
Does anyone have any recent experience of the above company?
The only reference I can find on this group is about 5 years old.
Todays London Times has an article that hints (but carefully
avoids saying) that all may not be well with them.
Their website appears non functional - or at least hidden behind a
secure login even for the home page www.itrs.com

Why do you care, or did you foolishly not send for a refund
directly to the Canadian government? [R]

Old September 19th, 2004, 02:24 PM
dtren

"Roger B." wrote in message t...
"dtren" wrote...
Does anyone have any recent experience of the above company?
The only reference I can find on this group is about 5 years old.
Todays London Times has an article that hints (but carefully
avoids saying) that all may not be well with them.
Their website appears non functional - or at least hidden behind a
secure login even for the home page www.itrs.com

Why do you care, or did you foolishly not send for a refund
directly to the Canadian government? [R]

Well they claim:

to pay in your own currency, not $CAN as the Canadian government do

and

not to charge a fee

Old September 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Tom J

"dtren" wrote in message
om...
"Roger B." wrote in message

t...
"dtren" wrote...
Does anyone have any recent experience of the above company?
The only reference I can find on this group is about 5 years old.
Todays London Times has an article that hints (but carefully
avoids saying) that all may not be well with them.
Their website appears non functional - or at least hidden behind a
secure login even for the home page www.itrs.com

Why do you care, or did you foolishly not send for a refund
directly to the Canadian government? [R]

Well they claim:

to pay in your own currency, not $CAN as the Canadian government do

and

not to charge a fee

If you mail in your claim within the time limit, Canada will send you the
refund in YOUR currency, or at least that's the way mine arrived!!

Tom J

Old September 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Tom J

"dtren" wrote in message
om...
"Roger B." wrote in message

t...
"dtren" wrote...

Old September 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Király

dtren wrote:

Well they claim:

to pay in your own currency, not $CAN as the Canadian government do

and

not to charge a fee

BS. It's a private company in businnes to skim off a portion of your
refund for having you fill out *their* form instead of the government
one. Of course there's a fee built-in.

Use the real government form instead.