Tours of Morocco

Old September 22nd, 2006, 04:42 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
steve

Default Tours of Morocco

My wife and I want to visit Morocco next year. Because what we have
heard about the difficulty of independent travel (touts, the language
....) we would like to go on a tour. We don't desire or want expensive
hotels and meals but tenting in a sandstorm is not my idea of fun
either. Can anyone recommend a tour provider?

Thanks
Steve Gerdemann

Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:40 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marie-Aude

Le 21 Sep 2006 20:42:17 -0700, steve a écrit :

My wife and I want to visit Morocco next year. Because what we have
heard about the difficulty of independent travel (touts, the language
...) we would like to go on a tour. We don't desire or want expensive
hotels and meals but tenting in a sandstorm is not my idea of fun
either. Can anyone recommend a tour provider?

Thanks
Steve Gerdemann

Hi Steve,

we are a small local agency. I and my husband take care of our customers,
and build the tours according to their own desires (more or less adventure,
more or less culture, etc...)

It's true that it is better to discover this country accompanied, at least
for the first time. Apart from language, you get used on how to avoid
insisting merchants, and kids.

Once you've been there ... it is also quite easy to come back alone. Most
of the people speak enough englis, at least in the turistic areas. If you
want to discover the remote country (which we offer), then you really need
a local guide. Some people even speak only Berber and no arabic.

You can have a look at our offer on
http://www.oasisdemezgarne.com/lgen/tours-morocco.htm

And in any case, I wish you a great discovery of Morocco !
--
Marie-Aude
www.trassagere.com
Old October 17th, 2006, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Merrouch[_2_]

Most of tourist visit Morrocco starting from Tangier because it the
nearest point to Europe,only 15 km,and it can be reashed in about 35
minutes by the daily fast ferries that links Tarifa of Algegiras to
Tangier,once in Tangier then you can hire a private-guide and he will
get in charge of everthing.If this is not suffissant pls let me know i
will be glad to inform and help.

--
Merrouch
Old November 19th, 2006, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Soudani

Hello ,
This is a website about the south of Morocco ,you will find intersting
informations .
WWW.OUARZAZATE.COM

Have a nice trip

Old January 6th, 2007, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Bono

I would not hesitate to recommend Tangier to a friend
Walking in The Kasbah, Medina and Berber Markets by bono.

The most memorable part was undoubtedly approaching the summit of the
Kasbah. It was a wonderful feeling seeing the old Streets and Souks open
up before us.

Keep your head up and look around you. Morocco was an amazing Country,
Tangier wondrful City and there is a lot to take in.

was a value, and Definitely The impact on the
environment of the trip was negligible and the guides and all other
assistance was from the local Berber population. These people did benefit
from the trade but also added a huge amount to the experience sharing
their knowledge of the Culture and Country and their irrepressible Spirit.

--------------------------------------
Créez votre carnet de voyage simplement :
http://www.top-depart.com
Besoin d'informations sur une destination : son budget, ses facilités ou ses problèmes, l'ambiance sur place, et une multitude de photos,
Venez découvrir l'expérience de nos reporters et suivez les en direct aux les quatres coins du monde en direct. Un concentré de dépaysement.
une seule adresse :
http://www.top-depart.com/
--------------------------------------
Old January 7th, 2007, 11:20 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Most folks that fly into Morocco go to Casablanca or Marrakech. Blue
Men of Morocco is a small very reliable tour company that arranges
driver/guide for tours throughout Morocco. If folks arrive in Tangier,
they can be met at the ferry.

From my experience, Tangier is a horrible place for tourists- with no

disrespect to the normal folks that live there.

check out www.bluemenofmorocco.com for a company run by an American
woman and a Berber man.

also have a hotel in the desert where there can be sand
storms!!!!!!!!!!