Receiving Mileage + credit for flight booked through PleasantHolidays.

Old January 26th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default Receiving Mileage + credit for flight booked through PleasantHolidays.

Hi all

I am posting this message, as I was disconnected after being on hold
with United for while and did not get my question answered. In any
event we just booked a package vacation to Hawaii through Pleasant. It
looks as though we got a special airfare with them. My question is can
I earn Mileage + Plus for our flights with them? I am also wondering
which airlines can earn mileage with for our Hawaiian Airlines flight.

Thanks in advance
Michael

Old January 26th, 2008, 08:12 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Jan 25, 11:46*pm, "Mr. Travel" wrote:
wrote:
Hi all

I am posting this message, as I was disconnected after being on hold
with United for while and did not get my question answered. In any
event we just booked a package vacation to Hawaii through Pleasant. It
looks as though we got a special airfare with them. My question is can
I earn Mileage + Plus for our flights with them? I am also wondering
which airlines can earn mileage with for our Hawaiian Airlines flight.

Whether mileage is earned on an airline depending on the booking class.
Some classes, especially consolidator fares, do not earn mileage.

So, order to answer the question, you need to know the bookining class
of the ticket. *I would assume the Mileage Plus website will tell you
what classes earn miles.

Okay thanks. Looks like we are booked in T going and S coming back.
Also looks like we can earn credit for all flights, except for our
code-share on Aloha. I however can not see a way to add our account
numbers to the reservation at united.com, so I may need to just wait
until I check-in at the airport.

Thanks
Michael