US government bans toilet queues

Old January 10th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Gunnar Evermann

Default US government bans toilet queues

mrraveltay writes:

Dave Proctor wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:32:43 +1000, Craig Welch
wrote:

Well, I usually have a shave before arrival on a long flight ...

Yeah, that is what the lunges are for - a shower, shave, don nice
clean clothing, etc., then a drink or ten before boarding the flight.

But after 10 to 14 hours of travel later, are you still going to be as
fresh?

No, but that's what arrival lounges are for.

Gunnar
Old January 10th, 2004, 10:06 PM
mrraveltay

Gunnar Evermann wrote:

wrote:

Well, I usually have a shave before arrival on a long flight ...

Yeah, that is what the lunges are for - a shower, shave, don nice
clean clothing, etc., then a drink or ten before boarding the flight.

But after 10 to 14 hours of travel later, are you still going to be as
fresh?

No, but that's what arrival lounges are for.

Normally when I am in the arrivals lounge, I want to get to where I am
going. On the plane, I am going to be there for hours, so why not find
something (like shaving) to occupy some of my time?

Old January 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
DALing

and the Neisei reparations were justly DUE - the slavery question doesn't
apply since there are no LIVING persons who were subjected to the condition
"Dick Locke" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:34:18 -0600 (CST), (SURF COS)
wrote:

In addition to the Jap-Americans wanting money, the blacks want slavery
reparations. Never in my life time!!!

Which, based on the quality of your logic, looks like it will be about
66 more years as you appear to be about 14. PS, the Japanese americans
got money about 15 years ago.

Old January 29th, 2004, 06:08 AM
freeda

We wouldn't have this problem of people congregating around the lavs
if the passengers could have learned to be more efficient and
considerate about using them. I see airplane bathrooms as places I do
not want to spend much time in. I'm in and out. However, it seems
like 99% of passengers on a plane spend at least 5 minutes a pop in
the bathroom. I can't iamgine what they're doing in there that takes
so long. It is as if one person takes forever and then the next
person feels he/she can take forever since he/she has earned that
right by waiting for so long. I know it is hard to force people to
keep thier bathroom time short. Perhaps they should post a policy on
the bathroom walls saying that people shou;ld be considerate and keep
their time in there to a minimum.

The door could always spring open after a set time limit, a bit like the UK
'Super Loos'.