$15 fee for Seat Assignment on Northwest, is this normal?

Old May 28th, 2008, 09:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

Default $15 fee for Seat Assignment on Northwest, is this normal?

On Wed, 28 May 2008 19:07:26 +0200, Earl Evleth
wrote:

On 28/05/08 13:58, in article , "John
Kulp" wrote:

Next, I think I will leave a longer shadow in history than Kulp. There
is little on him on the internet to judge him independently. Newgroup
postings are not really independent pieces of information. My professional
shadow can be accessed by googling my professional name "EM Evleth"
(2500 hits) while John B. Kulp yields a meager 6 references. His
one time company, PIA Systems Corporation appears gone from history
and he had a going out business yard sale about a year ago, a mere $1000
worth of junk office furniture.

It's gone nowhere **** for brains, we simply shut down an office we no
longer needed,

AND HAD A YARD SALE.

You don't even know the meaning of the words **** for brains. Just
how do you have a yard sale in an offie building cretin?

Yet in your advertisement of the sale, you said "moving".

You posted

"Our office has surplus furniture, etc. for sale which you can see at
www.piasystems.com/movingsale. *Take a look there might be something
you need at a great price!

Know what surplus means **** for brains?

Obviously to get the best price you did not say "going out of business".

Obviously, you have **** for brains. Go look at the website and tell
me we went out of business moron. Not that I care what you think.
You can't even comprehend plain English.

Why shut down an office? No business. Customers finally got your number.

We no longer needed it moron. We moved stupid.

You have, John, too much of an "attitude" problem to have been a success.

Right, as if a jerkoff like you has any clue. I made more in a year
than you made in your entire life with your chemical pollution, so I
just laugh at you cretin.

And I just googled for "**** for brains" and got 1.9
million hits so you're well on the way to the recognition you richly
deserve.

One only gets 200,000 hits for "**** for brains" alone. So you exaggerated.
As usual. Only you use the expression with regard to me. You will notice
that I remain polite in these exchanges.

Because you have **** for brains, endlessly posting stupid posts like
this. And I got 1900000 hits. You obviously don't know how to use a
search engine either, which should surprise no one since you can't
read.