Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk'

Old June 7th, 2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk'

Thored wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:44:51 -0700 (PDT), Jimmy Olsen Cub Reporter
wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

yedyegiss wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
The Boss wrote:
"Redman" wrote in message
I wonder if they'll let me onto my flight with my Blair Lied and
People Died T-Shirt in Sept? ****ing Fascists
I wouldn't let you onto the plane either...that is, until you got it
changed to *Bliar* lied...
Huh? (I thought your former PM's name WAS "Blair"!)
*sigh* It's a running joke in the UK to reverse the "a" and "i" in
Blair's name to get "Bliar." You really need this explained?
....And you Brits accuse US of being insular! Not everyone lives in the
UK - although an English-language newsgroup, we seem to have posters
here from all over the world, and not all of us pay that much attention
to the politics of other countries. (You guys wouldn't find our
election process of much interest either, if it weren't for the
unmitigated disaster of our current "leadership"!)- Hide quoted text -

Actually, many people all around the world have been closely following
the current US presidential election process. They are fascinated
that a black and a woman are vying for the US Presidency...

Bush hardly figures on the radar of anyone, his lame - duck presidency
is effectively over...

Lame duck?
I thought he was a drunk chimp

Actually, he would probably have made a better president if he had
REMAINED a drunk! (Especially when becoming tee-total evidently
involved becoming a fundamentalist "Christian".)
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Thored[_2_]

The Boss wrote:
"Redman" wrote in message
[...]

The late Miles Kington wrote a very funny piece about putting an ape
in charge of a business. The theory was that most managers just took
advice from the experts in each department so a chimp was just as
competent to run a company as anyone else and you could get away with
paying him in bananas
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
Trix and Flix

yedyegiss wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
The Boss wrote:
"Redman" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

ah yes, I've worked with many....
Old June 7th, 2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
The Boss

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Don't look now, but troops are drawing down.

What about the permananet bases, the fact that *all* troops will not be
withdrawn, the fact that they can be INcreased at any time, on any pretext,
and what happens if/when the USA and/or Israel attacks Iran?

--
The Boss

Old June 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
The Boss

"Mike........" wrote in message
Following up to The Boss

He is scum.

thats plain stupid

To people who don't understand why, like you.

Just one, but a very important example: signing the EU treaty,
with no referendum.

true

Also, air passenger duty.

good thing.

No it's not, it's just another tax since none of the money will go to
reducing fuel consumption etc. Even the USG recognises Boredom Clown's
deception, and complained.

What are YOU doing about your carbon footprint? How many cars do you have,
what's the engine sizes?

--
The Boss

Old June 7th, 2008, 09:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
The Boss

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The Boss"
said:

What are YOU doing about your carbon footprint?

Bwahahaha...!!!

You like pollution, right?

--
The Boss

Old June 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
The Boss

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The Boss"
said:

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Don't look now, but troops are drawing down.

What about the permananet bases, the fact that *all* troops will not be
withdrawn, the fact that they can be INcreased at any time, on any
pretext, and what happens if/when the USA and/or Israel attacks Iran?

"What if" the sky falls..?

"What if" you got some brains?

--
The Boss

Old June 9th, 2008, 02:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air

Larry in AZ wrote:
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The Boss"
said:

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Don't look now, but troops are drawing down.

What about the permananet bases, the fact that *all* troops will not be
withdrawn, the fact that they can be INcreased at any time, on any
pretext, and what happens if/when the USA and/or Israel attacks Iran?

"What if" the sky falls..?

Don't look now, but given the increasingly dire state of the economy, it
may be about to do so!

Old June 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Larry in AZ wrote:
Waiving the right to remain silent, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
said:

Larry in AZ wrote:
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The Boss"
said:

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
.. .
Don't look now, but troops are drawing down.
What about the permananet bases, the fact that *all* troops will not be
withdrawn, the fact that they can be INcreased at any time, on any
pretext, and what happens if/when the USA and/or Israel attacks Iran?
"What if" the sky falls..?

Don't look now, but given the increasingly dire state of the economy, it
may be about to do so!

I've seen worse. Were you trying to buy a house in the early 80's when a 30-
year fixed mortgage was more than 14 percent..?

No, I had better sense!

Old June 9th, 2008, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.air
The Boss

"Larry in AZ" wrote in message
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The Boss"
said:

.. .
said:

What are YOU doing about your carbon footprint?

Bwahahaha...!!!

You like pollution, right?

Go drink your DNC-supplied Kool-Aid.

Yawn. I don't support the DNC, never have.

--
The Boss