Celebrity Equinox Dec 2009 Plans of the Day Available For Download

Old December 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
StupidJerk

Default Celebrity Equinox Dec 2009 Plans of the Day Available For Download

We have scanned in the entire 10 day Plans of the Day, and have
included the tipping guide, smoking rules, Internet online schedule,
and Elite members Captain's Club information, etc., into a 48 page PDF
file just under 10 meg in size.

If anyone would like a copy and can receive a 9.9 meg email send a
request to: and we will email it to you.

The original is 68 meg in color. To get it down to email size we
reduced the resolution and converted it to black and white. If anyone
knows a site where we can post either the 10 meg BW or 68 meg Color
version, please let us know and we will do that.
In the meantime send your request to us and we will email the 9.9 meg
version to you. Make sure your mailbox is able to receive a 10 meg
email.