Security time at FLL

Old December 30th, 2009, 05:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Security time at FLL

Kids are flying back home out of FLL on Sunday. I vaguely remember a
website where you could find out about how long the wait was to get
through security. They will have their boarding passes and only carryons
(books and computers and DVDs mainly) so the only question we have is
how long is the line to get to the plane.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.

Old December 31st, 2009, 01:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

I'm guessing that it won't be all that bad. Our son and dil flew back
to Seattle from Austin Sunday afternoon and he said that it took about
30 minutes longer than usual to get through security. From what I have
read the monster hangups are on international flights.