St-Lucia Trip Report

Old March 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Bcit66

Default St-Lucia Trip Report

Clear DayGood Day

We just got back from St-Lucia 4 days ago, after spending 2 weeks on the
island. We stayed at the Sandals Grande resort near Castries.

Sandals purchased the building from Hyatt. Since the building was build as
an Hotel and not a resort most room are not suite but simple hotel room. The
furniture is marked and should be replaced. The rooms were very clean, the
grounds and all other building we also very clean and well maintained. The
staff was excellent and more then made up for the small room.

The beach was small and shore line was quite rocky. But again the water
sport activity group was very good and all their equipment was in top shape.
The diving was fantastic and the resort dive shop was a very well run PADI
dive shop.

The food was out of this world and all the a la carte restaurant did not
require reservation. There is two other Sandals on the island and a shuttle
is available every hours to move from one resort to the other so you could
expand the number of location where you could have dinner.

In all we were extremely please with our holiday and would go back.

To see picture of the resort and some under water picture please visit my
web page at

members.shaw.ca/rmcdonald99

Have a great day.

--