How safe is the night train between Istanbul and Sofia?

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:58 AM
gogu

Default How safe is the night train between Istanbul and Sofia?

Hehehe:-)))
Amazing how the NAZI Turkish TROLL is reduced to quarrel with herself:-)))
Because everybody knows that Henrietta is Seanie-Stupidiny:-)))
She tries to get some credibility among the Greeks but no Greek is talking
to her:-)))

Poor TROLL and FLAMER Henrietta, you are despised by every Greek on scg ;-)

Try again to the Turkish ng where your natural home is:-)
You are nothing but an ambulant talking ASSHOLE and the scg TROLL and FLAMER
darling:-)

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Ο "Henry-the-Racist-Scumbag" έγραψε
στο μήνυμα ...
Seanie, you are that " someone who has read the results"?

Impressive, following up, reading, evaluating, classifying about 18,770
links from Google. Do you know what, Seanie, I don't believe you. I don't
believe you did that.

The "weak point" of mine that you mention here is precisely the same as

your
very own "weak point" - other than it is some five times less weak, as
measured by the standard you set yourself in the first instance.

The statement of yours we are still discussing is this:

"That's why more WESTERN girls were beaten and raped by brutal Greeks
whilst holidaying in Greek resorts than in any other Tourism based country
in the region"

So far, the only piece of evidence you have produced has been shot to
pieces. I am not trying to prove anytjing at all. Your task is to prove

your
statement, and this you have signally failed to do.

Give it up, Seanie. Your insistence remind me of gogu, and trust me, that

is
not a compliment.

Henry-the-Racist-Scumbag.

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message

"Henry Hooray" wrote in message
Read the results?

How many of the 2,970 results that your search produced, and the

15,800
results that my 'counter-search' produced, should you and I read,

Seanie?

After you, Sir!

Certainly after me

That's why you shouldn't labour such a weak point with someone who has

read
the results when you can't be arsed to read them for yourself

This also proves your lack of conviction in the idiotic statement you

made
about British Yobs committing all the rapes in Greek resorts

It is also a noble way for you to conceed defeat

Goodbye