Photos Myanmar Trip Nov-Dec 2002

Old December 4th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Sue Wright

Default Photos Myanmar Trip Nov-Dec 2002

I have just added Myanmar to our photo web site. If interested please
visit www.wright-photo.com
Sue

Old December 4th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Jacqueline Leiter

Thanks, Sue. You did a great job. My husband and I will be there late
January. I'm going to look for the book you recommended, From the Land
of Green Ghosts.
The photos and your commentaries make us glad of our decision to go
there. Jackie

Old December 4th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Alfred Molon

In article , "Sue Wright"
says...
I have just added Myanmar to our photo web site. If interested please
visit www.wright-photo.com

Nice pictures, Sue. Thanks for sharing. What camera did you use ?
--

Alfred Molon
Old December 4th, 2003, 07:24 PM
USC

Sue:

Congratulations on another great addition to your travel page! The
pictures bring back a lot of memories of Yangon, Bagan and Inle Lake,
and make me look forward to seeing Mandalay hopefully in December of
2004. I also enjoyed the book "From the Land of Green Ghosts" and
hope to visit a Padaung village someday. Did you spent any time in
Kalaw? We only stopped there long enough to eat a late lunch on the
road trip from Bagan to Inle Lake (Nyaung Shwe), but I understand that
there are some hill tribe villages in the area, and that many
tribespeople come into town on market day. I'd like to find some
trekking companies that operate out of Taung Gyi so that I could
arrange some hill tribe treks in the area; any suggestions or
information passed on from fellow travelers you may have met? Thanks
for the enjoyable photos; I'll be sure to pass on the link to our
Burmese friends.

USC
Old December 4th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Sue Wright

Thanks Alfred, still not gone digital. Used a Canon Rebel this trip to cut
down on the weight of my Canon AE1.
Regards Sue
"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
news.com...