Congo Brazzaville is safe?

Old October 27th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Adriano

Default Congo Brazzaville is safe?

Hi can you tell me if Congo is safe? Is it possible to visit it?
Thanx

bye Adriano
Old October 28th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Marc Lurie

It is possible to visit Brazzaville, and it is safe if you are staying
at a good hotel, for example Le Meridien. Why do you want to go to
Brazzaville? Business or pleasure?

For business I can understand visiting, but for pleasure, I can think
of far better places :-)

Marc

Old October 28th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Adriano

For business I can understand visiting, but for pleasure, I can think
of far better places :-)

Hi, thanks for your news. I thought to reach north because I'd like to
visit and to film an interesting people there (close to Cameroon
border). That people are between Congo and Cameroon, perhaps, I think
it is better to reach south east Cameroon.
thanks again,
Old October 29th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:10:18 GMT, Adriano
wrote:

For business I can understand visiting, but for pleasure, I can think
of far better places :-)

Hi, thanks for your news. I thought to reach north because I'd like to
visit and to film an interesting people there (close to Cameroon
border). That people are between Congo and Cameroon, perhaps, I think
it is better to reach south east Cameroon.
thanks again,

Adriano,

your question does not make sense. Nobody can answer it
precisely. (Even if somebody could, how would you know?) And if
you don't know that, maybe you don't really know what you're up
to.

For people who don't know exactly what they're doing, Africa is
never safe. People who do would never ask this question.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.

Old October 31st, 2004, 08:19 AM
Wojtek Dabrowski

Hi!
The capital city is safe. If you are on a budget you can
stay at the cathedral - they have clean, but non a/c rooms...
You can travel by local transport north of Brazza - it is hard,
a lot of road check points, cadeau requests etc...
To Pointe Noire flights only recommended, but the new
coastal road north from PN is excellent and safe...
Welcome to see my Congo pictures he
http://www.kontynenty.tpi.pl/Eqaf8Apl.htm
Enjoy!
Wojtek

Uzytkownik "Adriano" napisal w wiadomosci