Favorite Beaches

Old May 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Howie

Default Favorite Beaches

Fot all those RTC beach bums out there, what are your three favorites,
in rank order?

Howie

Old May 7th, 2004, 05:45 PM
villa deauville

Howie
Ocean Beach, LI. NY (Fire Island)
Delray Beach, FL
Jones Beach, LI. NY

I am not saying they are the most beautiful, drop dead beaches. They are
just my favourites

SUNNY.......They make for great memories

S;nd I
XXX

..

Old May 7th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

villa deauville wrote:
Howie
Ocean Beach, LI. NY (Fire Island)
Delray Beach, FL
Jones Beach, LI. NY

I am not saying they are the most beautiful, drop dead beaches. They are
just my favourites

SUNNY.......They make for great memories

Jones Beach, LI has wonderful memories for me also!!

sue -

Old May 7th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Heather

Fot all those RTC beach bums out there, what are your three favorites,
in rank order?

Great post (for a change), I may not KF you after all........

1. The entire South Road Strip in Bermuda.
2. The one at our Lake House.
3. An un-named beach found on a small island in the Bahama's while
motoryachting there recently.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Howie

CupCaked wrote:

Howie wrote:

Fot all those RTC beach bums out there, what are your three favorites,
in rank order?

Does a little motu, complete with coconut trees and off the mainland
of Raiatea in the South Pacific count?

You bet it counts.

If no, then how about Bonita Beach in Quintana Roo, Mexico (south of
Cancun) and Magen's Bay?

That's number two; have a third?

Howie

Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old May 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Howie

Heather wrote:

Fot all those RTC beach bums out there, what are your three favorites,
in rank order?

Great post (for a change), I may not KF you after all........

1. The entire South Road Strip in Bermuda.

Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda, is number one for me. Whata ya know about
that, we finally agree on something. Have a look folks:

http://home.comcast.net/~emgarland/HowieBermuda.jpg

Howie

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Robert Strauss

I will mention one for sentimental reasons.......... Doctor's Cave Beach,
Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Don't know what it looks like anymore, but for Spring Break in 1967, it was
fabulous.

Robert

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Tom & Linda

Trunk Bay, St. John
Bermuda (the whole island from one end to the other)
South Beach Miami (but not for the sand or the water).

--Tom

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:28 PM
a.a.t.

Uh......Howie? In your reply to Karen's favorite beaches, you ask her
what is her third favorite?
Hang on to your Speedos and go back and read her post .........she DOES
list three favorites......LOL......

ANGELICA

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Howie

a.a.t. wrote:

Uh......Howie? In your reply to Karen's favorite beaches, you ask her
what is her third favorite?
Hang on to your Speedos and go back and read her post .........she DOES
list three favorites......LOL......

ANGELICA

You're right. Sorry Karen, didn't see Magen's Bay.

Howie