VISA Cops Imprison Innocent UK Tourists

Old April 19th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Max Mustermann

Default VISA Cops Imprison Innocent UK Tourists

Cisco troll/netkook/asshole Michael Voight mtravelkay kooked:

Charles Newman wrote:

However, in the thread about mytravelkay, and Cisco, I mentioned there
how keystroke loggers can be detected and detroyed. I have already urged
that he use such programs to annihalate any keystroke loggers that they
may have placed on his work computer. I once again post the following URLS:

http://www.xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/
http;//www.xxxxxx.com

These are easy to use, they will detect and destroy any keystroke
loggers
that the machine has installed. They detect and destroy all spyware,
regardless of who installed it in the machine. If your employer, spouse,
Internet cafe, etc, etc, has a keylogger installed, programs, such as
the above will detect and destroy them. Keyloggers can hide from
xxxxxx, or xxxxxx.

Why should I care about a keystroke logger?

Pride goes before a fall.....

The employer doesn't need to log your keystrokes as all of my
conversations on newsgroup is in plain text, so all they need to do is
sniff the network.

Indeed...

Dear _____,

Thank you for your letter concerning our employee Michael Voight.

We are aware of the situation and have received numerous complaints about his
usenet posts from work.

We take abuse by our employees very seriously. While we do provide Internet
access to our employees, we expect them to behave professionally and not abuse
the privilege.

We have initiated an investigation into Mr. Voight's Internet activities. His
department manager and others concerned have been alerted about the situation,
and his Internet use is being monitored.

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this to our attention and we
apologize for our employee's behavior. Rest assured we will do everything
possible to correct the situation.

--------------------------------------

Keep those complaints to Cisco coming, folks! It's working!

About Rogue Cisco Employee Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON USENET
AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

"mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose real name is
Michael Voight, email .

He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

The idiot works for Cisco in San Jose and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet when he isn't
looking for foreign brides to marry in exchange for money
in alt.visa.us.marriage-based and alt.personals.big-folks, or trying
to pick up minors in alt.personals.teens or any of the number of creepy
newsgroups he frequents. Some of his other trolling aliases are Network
Guy, , sleepydoc , jlhunt
, and Lost 5 of 8 , mrt ,
news.sf.sbcglobal.net , not-nomen
, David Tanner
, Jeff Davies , BobTheBuilder
.

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so he takes
great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only two cerebral neurons
together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav , mrtrav3
, mrraveltay , and mrtravelkay
, and mtravelkay and ""a.a\"@a,a,a.
The lastest product of his brain diarrhea is Bill Clarkj
.

He seems to like to hang out in alt.sex.preteen. Hmmm....

His phone numbers are 831-295-3628 and 831-252-2606.

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids
he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come
and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of
deviant sexual pervert maniac they have working for them, so....

For starters, forward his idiotic posts to
.

He works in technical support, so forward them to
.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
and as well.

You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
day at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE
THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing
and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE
that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with
phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up
as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or
(800)553-6387

Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is
wasting company resources:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Investor Relations Department
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Phone: (408) 526-8890
Fax: (408) 526-4545
Email:

Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this
type of stuff:

USA 1 800 553 6387

Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY
INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their employees. They
will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

John Morgridge, Chairman
John Chambers, President, CEO
Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

Have fun!

Old April 19th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Simon Elliott

mtravelkay writes

Try that approach at Heathrow and you'l get the same response.

Not all the time. I've sometimes found immigration officers at LHR to be
extremely reasonable.

This event doesn't happen "all of the time" in the US either. The
journalist had been permitted in for 10 years.

This kind of inconsistency can be something of a problem. At LHR I've
known people to be allowed entry who probably didn't deserve it. Equally
people with all the correct documents are sometimes denied entry.

Since the journalist didn't have the correct visa, I wonder why the
airline agreed to carry him?

If someone is denied entry at LHR, where would they normally be held
pending their return flight?
--
Simon Elliott
http://www.ctsn.co.uk/

Old April 19th, 2004, 11:47 PM
mtravelkay

Simon Elliott wrote:
mtravelkay writes

Try that approach at Heathrow and you'l get the same response.

Not all the time. I've sometimes found immigration officers at LHR to be
extremely reasonable.

This event doesn't happen "all of the time" in the US either. The
journalist had been permitted in for 10 years.

This kind of inconsistency can be something of a problem. At LHR I've
known people to be allowed entry who probably didn't deserve it. Equally
people with all the correct documents are sometimes denied entry.

Since the journalist didn't have the correct visa, I wonder why the
airline agreed to carry him?

I suspect the airline thought he was traveling for reasons permitted by
the Visa Waiver Program.

If someone is denied entry at LHR, where would they normally be held
pending their return flight?

In a secure location, I would guess.

Old April 20th, 2004, 01:16 AM

"Keith Willshaw" wrote
semiretired wrote

You think it is clever to lock up with common criminals a journalist
from the most important Sunday newspaper of the USA's principal ally
at a time like this?

I think its rather obvious to anyone , especially a journalist that the
US was tightening the enforcement of visa regulations. I work for the
UK branch of an American company and around a year ago we were advised
that the previously common practise of sending people on short term
assignments under the visa waiver program would no longer be accepted.
The more rigid enforcement os entry rules is scarcely a secret, its been
a topic of conversation on this newsgroup for at least 18 months. Keith

After his gratuitous and totally unnecessary ritual public humiliation
is this Sunday Times journalist still going to love the USA - or will
personal experience make him hate America?
Old April 20th, 2004, 01:36 AM

mtravelkay wrote
semiretired wrote:
mtravelkay wrote

The journalist was attempting to enter the US on the Visa Waiver program
to do work that was not permitted by the VWP and that required a visa.
He indicated he has been entering without a visa for 10 years, so I
guess he thought he had right to better treatment than the people of
other nationalities he wrote about. The solution is quite simple. When
traveling to a foreign country, make sure you know what kind of visa is
required.

You think it is clever to lock up with common criminals a journalist
from the most important Sunday newspaper of the USA's principal ally
at a time like this? Think again!

It wasn't clever, but fair to treat him as other people that violate
immigration laws. As the journalist himself indicated, there were people
of other natioanlitiies present that had also violated immigration laws
and it appears they were treated as he was. It sounds like he thought he
should get special treatment for his violation.

The people he was locked up with were "illegals" IIRC - trying to stay
in the US.
The purpose of his own visit was to speak to somebody, write about it
and then go home.
His ritual public humiliation was grotesque, unnecessary and stupid.
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:40 AM
alohacyberian

"Sjoerd" wrote in message

The OP is a British guy, so he is from a country that Bush himself calls
"America's best friend". And he is treated like a criminal? Shame on the US
government.
Sjoerd

That could well be the case because he IS a criminal. ;-) Ain't justice a
bitch? Or are you under the impression that there are no criminals in the
U.K.? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old April 20th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Keith Willshaw

wrote in message
om...

After his gratuitous and totally unnecessary ritual public humiliation
is this Sunday Times journalist still going to love the USA - or will
personal experience make him hate America?

He ought to learn the lesson that laws apply to journalists
too. A great many of that breed seem to consider themselves
above such matters as legality.

Personally I dont believe journalists should receive
special treatment.

Keith

Old April 20th, 2004, 08:02 AM
mtravelkay

Keith Willshaw wrote:

wrote in message
om...

After his gratuitous and totally unnecessary ritual public humiliation
is this Sunday Times journalist still going to love the USA - or will
personal experience make him hate America?

He ought to learn the lesson that laws apply to journalists
too. A great many of that breed seem to consider themselves
above such matters as legality.

Personally I dont believe journalists should receive
special treatment.

And, I am a bit confused about why the subject line indicates "tourists"
were "imprisoned". He was not a "tourist", much less "tourists". He was
in the US doing a job for which a visa is required. He didn't have the
visa and was detained until he could be returned to the UK. At no point
did he ever say he was held past the time he could get a flight back.

Old April 20th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Miguel Cruz

Keith Willshaw wrote:
wrote:
After his gratuitous and totally unnecessary ritual public humiliation
is this Sunday Times journalist still going to love the USA - or will
personal experience make him hate America?

He ought to learn the lesson that laws apply to journalists
too. A great many of that breed seem to consider themselves
above such matters as legality.

Personally I dont believe journalists should receive
special treatment.

Special treatment like requiring a visa nobody else needs?

miguel
Old April 20th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Lansbury

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:16:09 +0100, Simon Elliott
wrote:

If someone is denied entry at LHR, where would they normally be held
pending their return flight?

If one is available, ie they're are not all full, an immigration
detention cell at the airport.

Failing that an immigration detention centre nearby and if no space
there, their passport and other travel documents are taken and they are
told to report back to immigration at a set time the next day.

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net