Seat Maps

Old September 14th, 2003, 03:14 AM
cold eskimo

Default Seat Maps

seatmap.com

Why are certain flights "not available" per seatmap.com ?

My guess is that they're the highly competitive routes, and so it's
blocked somehow in the system.

Any ideas?

- CE
Old September 15th, 2003, 12:07 PM
gerald

Give me an example. Usually when I get a not available, it is because
I plugged in the wrong information, or it is a fringe airline.

Old September 15th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Give me an example. Usually when I get a not available, it is because
I plugged in the wrong information, or it is a fringe airline.

Or it is more than 90 days out on Northwest.

Old September 18th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Christopher Hay

wrote:

seatmap.com

Why are certain flights "not available" per seatmap.com ?

My guess is that they're the highly competitive routes, and so it's
blocked somehow in the system.

Any ideas?

- CE

I'm travelling on SQ from MAN to SYD with an equipment change in SIN and
none of theres are showing. I fly on 10th Oct and return on 28th Oct

Chris

Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:46 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article Pine.GSO.4.56.0309132213070.10527@shell1,
cold eskimo wrote:

seatmap.com

Why are certain flights "not available" per seatmap.com ?

My guess is that they're the highly competitive routes, and so it's
blocked somehow in the system.

Some airlines will not give you seating maps for the flights. Among
U.S. airlines, AS is often one of them. Many international ones will
not.