WAHOO! Owner's Suite!!

Old August 17th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default WAHOO! Owner's Suite!!

I am soooo excited!!! We have booked an owner's suite for a great price on
the Empress of the Seas, 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise over Thanksgiving!
It is on the 8th deck and on the stern, where we will enjoy the wake as we
did on the Rhapsody of the Seas and Westerdam balcony cabins! Very post
intensive, with only one sea day! Our son will be going with us and we are
delighted ! He is elated over all the ports where he will be able to scuba
dive!

--Jean,~~~with a song in her heart! ;-)

Old August 17th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Congratulations, Jean, it couldn't happen to a nicer person.
--

Thanks, Dick, that is so nice of you to say! Now I will be on the lookout
for the latest news on the Empress of the Seas.. I know that she is supposed

Old August 18th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Scotty

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

I am soooo excited!!! We have booked an owner's suite for a great price on
the Empress of the Seas, 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise over

Thanksgiving!
It is on the 8th deck and on the stern, where we will enjoy the wake as we
did on the Rhapsody of the Seas and Westerdam balcony cabins! Very post
intensive, with only one sea day! Our son will be going with us and we are
delighted ! He is elated over all the ports where he will be able to

scuba
dive!

Looking to adopt?? I am sure your son could use a play-mate..... and I
don't take up much room.....

Scott

Old August 18th, 2004, 12:44 AM
villa deauville

Jean
Great news. You have become a true cruising addict. Isn't it loverly:-)

SUNNY

Old August 18th, 2004, 12:44 AM
villa deauville

Old August 18th, 2004, 12:44 AM