Tall Ships vantage point (August 2005)

Old June 15th, 2005, 09:48 PM

Default Tall Ships vantage point (August 2005)

During my family's vacation in the Netherlands this summer, a tall
ships event will be taking place in and near Amsterdam.

http://www.sail.nl/web/show

I wonder if anyone can recommend a vantage point from which to observe
the parade of tall ships (I think along the Nordzeekanaal) during the
day of the 17th August 2005? Ideally I would like to be able to get to
such a place by car, but suggestions for public transport alternatives
would be very welcome.

Thank you.

Matthew Jones