China Eastern Airline :(

Old October 31st, 2009, 07:35 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
flygreatchina

Default China Eastern Airline :(

The only Major complaint was the China Eastern Airlines. We waited at
the airport for 4 hours at least.. The tour guide waited for us at the
airport for 3 hours. All the tour guys were excellent. Food was pretty
good. We ate too much. The tour guide was very accomadating to change
our menu.We were impressed with the driver in Guangzhou with his GPS.
Simon hasn't been back to the village since he was 5 years old. The
Hong Kong hotel was a good location but a little too hectic. They were
pretty strict with their rules. Need to inform clients re-subway
packages (cheaper to buy tourist pass).
*Need to inform (your) clients re-weight restriction on luggage on
China Airlines AND train restrictions. Airplane: Only allowed 20 kilos
(One Bag Only), if you are over you have to pay. Train: Only allowed
20 kilos also but they did not weight anything. thanks http://www.flygreatchina.com
china tour operator