Emirates first class has in-seat mini-bar!

Old October 25th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Sjoerd

Default Emirates first class has in-seat mini-bar!

What a great web site:

http://www.emirates.com

Click on "Long haul travel re-invented Emirates A340-500"

Sjoerd

Old October 26th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Howard Long

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
What a great web site:

http://www.emirates.com

Click on "Long haul travel re-invented Emirates A340-500"

Woaa - plenty of mile-high opportunities. Thanks for the link. Might have to
re-think my next trip to Oz... ;-)

Regards, Howard

Old October 26th, 2003, 10:50 PM
James Anatidae

"Sjoerd" wrote in message
What a great web site:

http://www.emirates.com

Click on "Long haul travel re-invented Emirates A340-500"

Wow! Looks like I have a new dream to replace my ambition to fly on the
Concorde someday.

--
Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room
http://anatidae.homestead.com/

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Jason

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:31:14 +0200, "Sjoerd"
wrote:

What a great web site:
http://www.emirates.com
Click on "Long haul travel re-invented Emirates A340-500"

When I started looking at the site, I was prepared to be disappointed
and disinterested thinking how can they better the flat bed options
with the likes of BA, SQ and CX?

As a humble viewer, it looks like EK have done it - the suite concept,
the in-seat mini-bar, the suite doors. Wow, wow, wow.

Not sure about the stars on the cabin roof though!

Cheers,

Jason.
Old October 27th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Riaz Osmani

Wonder if and when Emirates' rest of the fleet will be retro-fitted.
According to their press section, the Boeing 777-300s will feature
"special" features that will also redefine long haul travel. Can't
wait to find out.

Riaz