?How about 30 days in South Africa starting next month?

Old March 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Default ?How about 30 days in South Africa starting next month?

On Feb 7, 10:27 am, "
wrote:
On Feb 3, 2:53 pm, "Marc Lurie"

wrote:
Craighall Park and Grayston Drive are both in good areas. The Grayston Drive
address is closer to the Nelson Mandela Square, and therefore closer to
restaurants, shopping etc. however, if you have a hired car, either address
will suit you. Craighall Park is likely to be quieter and probaly a bit
older and quainter (although nothing is really old - Johannesburg was only
founded in 1886). Craighall is one of the older suburbs, and is
traditionally an up-market, old-money area.

Marc

wrote in message

oups.com...

Any opinions on:

31 day Thrifty auto rental

Hyundai Getz manual, AC, Unlimited Mileage

ZAR 4,646 with no insurance as I will cover it with my AMEX Gold Card

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////**///////////

Apartments:

Westpoint on Grayton in Sandton for ZAR 4,500 for 7 nights

Waterfall Cottages on Craighall in Sandton for ZAR 3,094 for 7 nights- Hide quoted text -

We ended up at a place called:

Blue point home stay - Kilcullen Estate Apartments

It is on the south edge of Sandton and the cost for 2bed 2 Bath is
R3,950 plus R299 "lease" fee for a week stay.

Thanks for all of the advice.

Our trip is at: beulavillenc-travel.blogspot.com

Doug Clark- Hide quoted text -

Just got back.

Had a wonderful time. No problem as we traveled 10k mile in the
month.

We have not figured out our thoughts and feelings about the human
relationships between peoples in SA.

More to follow.

Doug Clark

Old March 11th, 2007, 07:49 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

On Mar 11, 12:46 am, "
wrote:

Just got back.

Had a wonderful time. No problem as we traveled 10k mile in the
month.

We have not figured out our thoughts and feelings about the human
relationships between peoples in SA.

More to follow.

Doug Clark

Glad to hear your trip was a good one. Can't wait to hear all about
it.

And if you figure out the second point, there's likely a Nobel Prize
in your future...however, I'd love to hear your perspective while
you're working on it. :-)

Kurt

afrikatourism.blogspot.com

Old March 15th, 2007, 01:48 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Marc Lurie[_1_]

On 10 Mar 2007 14:46:46 -0800, "
wrote:

We have not figured out our thoughts and feelings about the human
relationships between peoples in SA.

We're a complicated bunch, aren't we? :-)
Old April 21st, 2007, 04:35 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
[email protected]

Finally finished the trip report.

See it at:

www.beulavillenc-travel.blogspot.com