Militant shoppers target austerity measures in Greece

Old September 10th, 2010, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dawn Khorus

Default martin and horne, horne and martin with the occasionnal uglyvulva michaelnewport

On Sep 10, 9:11*pm, "Runge 124" wrote:
Yawn.

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:17:23 -0400, S Viemeister

wrote:

On 9/10/2010 10:27 AM, Martin wrote:

Occasionally BBC IPlayer Radio has technical glitches.

Radio Scotland I-Player sometimes puts on sports, rather than the
Beechgrove Potting Shed.

For a long period earlier this year there was no Radio 4 in NL although
elsewhere in Europe it worked OK.
--

Martin

wake up arsehole...time to stand on your street corner...
Old September 10th, 2010, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Go Fig

Default Militant shoppers target austerity measures in Greece

On Sep 10, 2:01*am, (David Horne, _the_ chancellor
(*)) wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11256557

(Do you get the video outside UK? Maybe lower bandwidth?)

Yes, I did.

.... on a related aside-

http://www.fastcompany.com/1687337/b...-tv-revolution

jay

Anyway, I like the t-shirts. I wonder if I should try that at
Sainsbury's...

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgatewww.davidhorne.net(email address on website)
"[Do you think the world learned anything from the first

Old September 12th, 2010, 09:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Schmitz-Josten

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) in
:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11256557

(Do you get the video outside UK? Maybe lower bandwidth?)

All is fine here in Germany - including a previus ad in German(!)

Anyway, I like the t-shirts. I wonder if I should try that at
Sainsbury's...

Why not? Many people here negotiate prices in the shops. Following this,
there are signs in the shops "we do not negotiate!"

Ciao,

Paul