Just made me laugh:)

Old April 30th, 2007, 07:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Becky[_2_]

Default Just made me laugh:)

Friend of mine is going from the USA to France in August, she entered NY to
france in google maos and the following was included

Take exit 24 A-B-C on the left toward I-93 N/Concord NH/S
Station/I-93 S/Quincy 0.4 mi
1 min

21. Merge onto Atlantic Ave 0.8 mi
3 mins

22. Turn right at Central St 0.1 mi

23. Turn right at Long Wharf 0.1 mi

24. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi
29 days 0 hours

25. Slight right at E05 0.5 mi
2 mins

26. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto E05/Pont Vauban 0.1 mi

Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:35 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K

On 4/30/2007 2:59 AM Becky wrote:
Friend of mine is going from the USA to France in August, she entered NY to
france in google maos and the following was included

Take exit 24 A-B-C on the left toward I-93 N/Concord NH/S
Station/I-93 S/Quincy 0.4 mi
1 min

21. Merge onto Atlantic Ave 0.8 mi
3 mins

22. Turn right at Central St 0.1 mi

23. Turn right at Long Wharf 0.1 mi

24. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi
29 days 0 hours

25. Slight right at E05 0.5 mi
2 mins

26. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto E05/Pont Vauban 0.1 mi

Actually, France is located on RT 32, in Ashton ID - Zip 83420

--
____
Brian M. Kochera
Old May 4th, 2007, 07:16 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Brian K" wrote in message
nk.net...
On 4/30/2007 2:59 AM Becky wrote:
Friend of mine is going from the USA to France in August, she entered NY
to france in google maos and the following was included

Take exit 24 A-B-C on the left toward I-93 N/Concord NH/S
Station/I-93 S/Quincy 0.4 mi
1 min

21. Merge onto Atlantic Ave 0.8 mi
3 mins

22. Turn right at Central St 0.1 mi

23. Turn right at Long Wharf 0.1 mi

24. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi
29 days 0 hours
25. Slight right at E05 0.5 mi
2 mins

26. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto E05/Pont Vauban 0.1 mi

Actually, France is located on RT 32, in Ashton ID - Zip 83420

And they speak English there and seem to have no "attitude" against
Americans. :-) KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and