Help me reach my dreams.

Old June 5th, 2005, 01:50 AM

Default Help me reach my dreams.

Hi,
in begining i wont say sorry for my english.
I'm 17 young man form Poland. I study in secondary school.
In holiday I ofenest stay in home because my parents haven't money for
my holiday.
This summer me and my friend planing to go to Europe country (like
Italy, France, maybe Holland).
I wont ... but for me and my parents even 100 euro is too much (we have
~200 euro per month).
I don't need much money to holiday. We going to sleep in tent, eat
something from supermarket.
I need money, If you can help me, do it.

Account number:

Poland
iban: PL 50 10205558 1111136720300073
bank: PKO Bank Polski S.A. Centrum Obslugi Inteligo
SWIFT: BPKOPLPW (I don't know it's needed or not)

If you have questions send it to . I try reply, but i
can don't understend :]
If you can send it to next person.
Once again i'm sorry for my english, but i hope you understand me :]

Thank you!

Old June 5th, 2005, 09:23 PM
BruceB

Yeah... we understand you. Why don't you go beg somewhere else,
asshole...

oups.com...

Old June 5th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Ribby

I would like to go to Europe country too. Please send a blank check to: 742
Evergreen Terrace, Springfield USA.
I like to travel 1st class so I will need all your money.

Do it now!!

Old June 6th, 2005, 03:28 AM

I like to travel too. Please send me money for a new car, and
possibly a private jet

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:23:35 GMT, " BruceB"
wrote:

Yeah... we understand you. Why don't you go beg somewhere else,
asshole...

roups.com...