Want apartment in Paris or Prague for 1 week

Old November 19th, 2005, 08:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Want apartment in Paris or Prague for 1 week

We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the
exact dates yet. Will need two bedrooms and one needs to have two single
beds. Son and daughter-in-law in one bedroom and grandson and
grandmother in the other. I guess three bedrooms would be OK. We prefer
an apartment to staying in a hotel. We want it to be centrally located
and would like to view them on the internet. Any and all recommendations
are greatly appreciated especially if you have stayed in any decent
places or know of any. We have to be in Brugge the weekend of August
4,5,6 and accommodations are set.

--
Nancy Kay
"Patience is a Virtue"
Old November 19th, 2005, 08:48 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Nancy Kay wrote:

We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the

A friend from canada stayed at the Bohemia Plaza Residence in Prague in
a 2 bedroom aprartment last year , Very good value and there were
varius sized apartments

Old November 19th, 2005, 03:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:21:23 GMT, Nancy Kay
wrote:

We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the
exact dates yet. Will need two bedrooms and one needs to have two single
beds. Son and daughter-in-law in one bedroom and grandson and
grandmother in the other. I guess three bedrooms would be OK. We prefer
an apartment to staying in a hotel. We want it to be centrally located
and would like to view them on the internet. Any and all recommendations
are greatly appreciated especially if you have stayed in any decent
places or know of any. We have to be in Brugge the weekend of August
4,5,6 and accommodations are set.

Just Google 'rent apartment paris'. You'll get hundreds of hits, possibly
thousands. Paris is an adventure; take some risks.

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
Old November 19th, 2005, 06:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Nancy Kay" wrote in message
We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the
exact dates yet. Will need two bedrooms and one needs to have two single
beds. Son and daughter-in-law in one bedroom and grandson and
grandmother in the other. I guess three bedrooms would be OK. We prefer
an apartment to staying in a hotel. We want it to be centrally located
and would like to view them on the internet. Any and all recommendations
are greatly appreciated especially if you have stayed in any decent
places or know of any. We have to be in Brugge the weekend of August
4,5,6 and accommodations are set.

--
Nancy Kay
"Patience is a Virtue"
remove no in e-mail address

For Paris you might check to see if Servissimo www.servissimo.com has
anything to meet your specifications. Good friends who visit Paris annually
have rented from them many times and recommend them.

GG

Old November 20th, 2005, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Nancy, my family and I rented an apartment last March in Paris. We
rented from Michel at www.limaparis.com. It was a great experience.
Our apartment was 1/2 block from the Champs Elyses - Franklin Roosevelt
metro station. Great location and much cheaper than a hotel would have
been. We had 6 people and we all agreed that this was the way to visit
Paris. If you have any question, let us know.

Tom

Old November 20th, 2005, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Nancy Kay wrote:

We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the
exact dates yet. Will need two bedrooms and one needs to have two single
beds. Son and daughter-in-law in one bedroom and grandson and
grandmother in the other. I guess three bedrooms would be OK. We prefer
an apartment to staying in a hotel. We want it to be centrally located
and would like to view them on the internet. Any and all recommendations
are greatly appreciated especially if you have stayed in any decent
places or know of any. We have to be in Brugge the weekend of August
4,5,6 and accommodations are set.

I know a perfect appart to rent
It's exactly what your are were asking about : 2 bath, 2 bedrom, and you
can see on the net :

http://www.parisapartmentforrent.net/

Regards,

--
GD
Old November 21st, 2005, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

In article ,
Nancy Kay wrote:

We are looking to rent an apartment in Paris and or Prague for a week
during the last week of July thru 2nd week of August. Not sure of the
exact dates yet. Will need two bedrooms and one needs to have two single
beds. Son and daughter-in-law in one bedroom and grandson and
grandmother in the other. I guess three bedrooms would be OK. We prefer
an apartment to staying in a hotel. We want it to be centrally located
and would like to view them on the internet. Any and all recommendations
are greatly appreciated especially if you have stayed in any decent
places or know of any. We have to be in Brugge the weekend of August
4,5,6 and accommodations are set.

In Prague check out
http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~sever...Q/jta/jta.html

Ivan