I love Moscow!

Old November 17th, 2005, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default I love Moscow!

I'm from Beijing, i'm expecting a journey to Moscow ....

Old November 17th, 2005, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On 17 Nov 2005 07:51:31 -0800, "xiao mike"
wrote:

I'm from Beijing, i'm expecting a journey to Moscow ....

Are you going by train?
That always seeems to be an interesting
journey to make.
Old November 17th, 2005, 05:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

I'm from Beijing, i'm expecting a journey to Moscow ....

Wow, I thought Moscow was really ****! I guess that's cause I've been
there, so I am biased.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old November 17th, 2005, 08:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

I'm from Beijing, i'm expecting a journey to Moscow ....

Wow, I thought Moscow was really ****! I guess that's cause I've been
there, so I am biased.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---

I thought the Pushkin Art Museum, the Red Square Guard changing
ceremony,
The Kremlin buildings, the GUM stores, the Metro system were all
worth the visit, This was during the Perestroika peried so things may
have
changed since then.
Old November 18th, 2005, 04:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

It's better to take an airplan to Moscow.

A journey to Bejing and Moscow, both are exciting trips!

---
Snow
Travel Resource Center
http://travel.fyicenter.com/

Old November 18th, 2005, 08:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

I'm from Beijing, i'm expecting a journey to Moscow ....

Wow, I thought Moscow was really ****! I guess that's cause I've been
there, so I am biased.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---

I thought the Pushkin Art Museum, the Red Square Guard changing
ceremony,
The Kremlin buildings, the GUM stores, the Metro system were all
worth the visit, This was during the Perestroika peried so things may
have
changed since then.

Spent quite a long time in Moscow in the past but I haven't been back
since '96. The Tretyakov art gallery was one of my favourites. Plus the
Novy Dovichy monastery.

Anyone want to change a 50,000 rouble note?

T.
Old November 18th, 2005, 09:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Tom Peel schrieb:

Spent quite a long time in Moscow in the past but I haven't been back
since '96. The Tretyakov art gallery was one of my favourites. Plus the
Novy Dovichy monastery.

Anyone want to change a 50,000 rouble note?

Don't think it's valid now.

See http://money.cnn.com/1998/12/04/emer...arkets/russia/

Regards, ULF
Old November 18th, 2005, 12:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Ulf Kutzner wrote:
Tom Peel schrieb:

Spent quite a long time in Moscow in the past but I haven't been back
since '96. The Tretyakov art gallery was one of my favourites. Plus
the Novy Dovichy monastery.

Anyone want to change a 50,000 rouble note?

Don't think it's valid now.

See http://money.cnn.com/1998/12/04/emer...arkets/russia/

Regards, ULF

Looks like it's down to €2.50 and sinking fast.

T.
Old November 22nd, 2005, 10:52 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Tom Peel schrieb:

Spent quite a long time in Moscow in the past but I haven't been
back since '96. The Tretyakov art gallery was one of my favourites.
Plus the Novy Dovichy monastery.

Anyone want to change a 50,000 rouble note?

Don't think it's valid now.

See http://money.cnn.com/1998/12/04/emer...arkets/russia/

Regards, ULF

Looks like it's down to €2.50 and sinking fast.

Russian rubles have been replaced by New Russin Rubles. Get about 28 New
Russian Rubles per $.

Regards, ULF