Earn your own travel commissions! Travel Agent From Home!

Old June 11th, 2008, 03:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Earn your own travel commissions! Travel Agent From Home!

Everyone already travels....right?

Think about it....how many people do you know who...

-need a hotel or motel room from time to time?
-have to book a flight reservation from time to time (or often?)
-go on a family vacation or cruise - whether close to home or across
the world?
-need a rental car from time to time (or often!)?
-book their own travel using Travelocity or other similar travel
booking website?

See, when you join our team with Traverus Travel -- you DON'T have to
sell anyone ANYTHING! All you are doing is redirecting where they are
getting all their travel reservations done. Redirect them from
Travelocity or wherever else they go -- to your comprehensive site
which will look like this -- http://allisonsbiz.traverustravelnetwork.com

They pay the same rates (or lower) on their travel than they would
have anyway....and YOU get 70% of the agency comission!

You also get comission back on all your own travel plans!
Plus - you receive access to 75% off global resorts AND
deep, deep, deep discounted member-only trips. Trips available
throughout the year!

Not only this, but with just a few referrals (which we will help you
to get) -- you can have your travel agency business AND your deep
discount travel membership for FREE (no more out of pocket cost)!!!!

And by building this business part-time or full time -- you can earn
BIG MONEY too!

Now think about this....

If you have trouble getting your own referrals...

but you really want to have success in your online network marketing
business..

then you really need to consider our new strong team which has just
launched into Traverus -- the top paying travel related businesses
opportunity!

Find out all about this FUN and HIGH PAYING company and about our new
team that REALLY helps YOU get your referrals!

http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?114887