Suggestions for European Trip

Old November 21st, 2005, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Suggestions for European Trip

Following up to B Vaughan

Too much traffic for me and you never seem to get away from
houses. Haven't done south of Naples yet or La Marche and another
place on east side starting in A which looks quiet hilly.

Abruzzo?

thanks, I was having a senior moment :-)
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Old November 21st, 2005, 09:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Le Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:19:20 -0500, saycoda a écrit*:

Well, all of the posts here have been great. Maybe this is a stretch, but
I would like to spend some time in the area of La Rochelle having our
daughter take us around. But what I would really like to do, being on that
side of the atlantic, is to get to the Campania region of Italy, where my
family is from. I was there once as a child and I would like to show my
wife and children some of our heritage. Both of my children are college
age and with them beginning careers soon, I don't see us getting an
oppurtunity to do it all together again.

Thanks again.

I suggest the original poster get back to us with some more clues as to
what the various members of the party enjoy and what means of
transportation they would be willing to take.

--
Barbara Vaughan
My email address is my first initial followed by my surname at libero

The La Rochelle region is interesting by itsef. Good sea food. Old town
walls.
http://www.larochelle-tourisme.com/en/index.htm Ile de Ré
http://www.iledere.com/english/index.php

Ile d'Aix a very small Island with a long history. It from it that
Napoleon embarked on the Bollerophon for its trip to Saint Helen.
http://www.iledaix.fr./

The strange village of Brouage, once an active harbour, now several
kilometers from the sea.
http://www.officedetourismebrouage.com/