Hawaii: Best places for massage on Maui or Kauai?

Old June 8th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Tom

Default Hawaii: Best places for massage on Maui or Kauai?

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning at the Hyatt Regency on both
Maui and Kauai next month. I wanted to arrange for a Swedish massage
for both of us at the same time, but the Anara Spa at the Regency
Kauai advised that they have only enough space for one therapist to
work on one guest at a time.

They do offer a couples massage, where they instruct you on how to
massage your partner, and while I agree that this is very romantic and
erotic, I would prefer that my bride and I de-stress at the competent
hands of a massage therapist.

Are there any other reputable spas in the area of the Hyatt hotels
(Ka'anapali Beach, western Maui and Po'ipu Beach, southern Kauai) -
preferably on Kauai as we will have more downtime there?

Thanks,

Tom
Old June 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Cygne 2003

non-smoking restaurants in Hawaï
http://www.smokefreeworld.com/hawaii.shtml
Old January 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
treehouse

There are many massage therapists that will come to your room. Just
google "kauai massage"

Old January 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
treehouse