five shot dead in American in a shopping mall in Chicago

Old February 8th, 2008, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

Default five shot dead in American in a shopping mall in Chicago

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
ti.fi...
One more incident of mass murdering in the USA. When does this end? Time
to collect all the pistols away from ordinary citizens. What the heck

a Joe Smith needs firearms for? I believe authorities of many countries
recommend that their citizens wouldn't leisure travel in the country due
to alarming homicide rates.

And this year alone there have been 10 knife murders in NZ where the
vehicle of choice was a bicycle. So confiscate all the knives and bikes?

Oh Hell, Lets just make a list of dangerous things to destroy.
Guns
knives
Swords
Razor blades
box cutters
Axes
Hammers
pointed sticks
large rocks
anything else?

Old February 8th, 2008, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
J. Clarke[_2_]

Jim Davis wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Gasoline (the weapon used in the third largest mass murder in US
history).
Fertilizer and diesel fuel (used in the second largest).
Commercial airliners (used in the largest).

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old February 9th, 2008, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Big butt women
Killer Flatulence

Old February 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Obviously, a man of experience. You have a few of them sit on your face,
Bill?

Old February 9th, 2008, 08:44 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"sharx35" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Nope, some will kill or at least injure the eyesight with just a viewing.
And being around people who ate Pickled eggs and drank beer in my younger
days, I can testify to the deadliness of some flatulence. Or just being in
Canada, may expose you to those two items.

Old February 10th, 2008, 01:35 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Both belching AND farting are perfectly natural occurrences.