Liberty of the Seas

Old December 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
tess

Default Liberty of the Seas

I am contemplating a cruise July 19th on RC Liberty of the Seas.
Any comments would be welcome.
Thank you.

Old December 9th, 2007, 07:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BrianK

On 12/8/2007 5:31 PM tess plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:
I am contemplating a cruise July 19th on RC Liberty of the Seas.
Any comments would be welcome.
Thank you.

Thelma

It is customary in most Usenet Newsgroups to post in text only format
without attachments. While many news readers can handle HTML or Rich
Text not all News Servers will propagate messages in those formats.
How that translates is that posts that aren't text only may not reach
all the people who subscribe to this newsgroup.

What are some of the ports of call the ship will be making? Where will
she be sailing from? What town do you live in? Will you be flying to
the port of embarkation?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 9th, 2007, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peri

tess wrote:
I am contemplating a cruise July 19th on RC Liberty of the Seas.
Any comments would be welcome.
Thank you.

Thelma, we were lucky enough to be invited (along with several other RTC
regulars) on one of the pre-inaugural sailings of the Liberty of the
Seas earlier this year. The ship is fabulous...very large without
feeling cold and impersonal. There are a TON of things to see and do,
and I think you'll find it as much (or more) of a destination as the
ports you'd be visiting.

I'm sure we can answer any specific questions you might have, but in
short, I don't think you can go wrong with the LOTS.

~ Peri
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Dec 8, 5:31 pm, (tess) wrote:
I am contemplating a cruise July 19th on RC Liberty of the Seas.
Any comments would be welcome.
Thank you.

Thelma

If it's half as good as it's sister ship, Freedom of the Seas, you'll
love it. It is huge, but never feels overwhelming. And for such a
large ship, the service is extremely personal. I'd do it in a
heartbeat.

Jo-Ann