Empress of the Seas

Old December 22nd, 2003, 06:45 PM
Susette405

Default Empress of the Seas

No that is not a error, the Nordic empres will be renamed the Empress of the
Seas, she will go into drydock in April and have a Extensive refurbishment..
and then be named the EMpress of the seas!
the refurbishments are

All staterooms and corridors will be refurbished (new fabrics, carpets,
etc.).
The Gym and Spa area will be remodeled.
The centrum area will be modified to include an expanded Internet Cafe.
The Windjammer will be redesigned to expand its offerings (similar to
Monarch).
The Dining Room and Theatre will also be refurbished.
The Carousel lounge (Deck 5) will be replaced with our signature
Schooner Bar.
Lattetudes and Ben and Jerry's will be added.
Bolero's (our Latin-themed bar/lounge) will replace the secondary
lounge.

Hope that this info is helpful and you will be as delighted as we are that she
will be looking wonderful!

Sue
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old December 22nd, 2003, 08:00 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Susette405 wrote:

[...]

It sounds wonderful that they are doing all this work on the Nordic
Empress. What I wonder is why the name change?? Just to fit in with the
Voyerger of the Seas etc?

sue

Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:07 AM
Benjamin Smith

Susette405 wrote:

Bolero's (our Latin-themed bar/lounge) will replace the secondary
lounge.

They are adding a bordello! How much do you tip the servers?

Ben S.

Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:24 AM
Howard Garland

Benjamin Smith wrote:

Susette405 wrote:

Bolero's (our Latin-themed bar/lounge) will replace the secondary
lounge.

They are adding a bordello! How much do you tip the servers?

Ben S.

lol! I'm not gonna touch that one, Ben; even though I am strongly
tempted to.

Howie

Old December 23rd, 2003, 04:47 AM
EileenMcDonald

They are adding a bordello! How much do you tip the servers?

Ben S.

Although I'm no *expert* on THAT particular subject, Ben...I'd say, just off
the top of my head, mind you, ...depends on how far "south" they go! YMMV,
of course. VBG
Eileen

---

Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:21 PM
Susette405

rdic
Empress. What I wonder is why the name change?? Just to fit in w

Iwould think since the other ships are "Of the Seas" that they want to keep
that "theme" going and a recognition thing of the RCCL product
Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:22 PM
Susette405

They are adding a bordello! How much do you tip the servers?

BOrdello where did you get that from Ben? I bet if they did they be real
popular
Old December 23rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:47:21 -0500, "EileenMcDonald"
wrote:

Although I'm no *expert* on THAT particular subject, Ben...I'd say, just off
the top of my head, mind you, ...depends on how far "south" they go!

That was filthy. You're refuse, Garland.