Flights Sydney to Newcastle Williamstown

Old April 10th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Alan Duckworth

Default Flights Sydney to Newcastle Williamstown

Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

Old April 10th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Dave Proctor

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:34:02 +0200, "Alan Duckworth"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

Doesn't AeroDuck?

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/
Old April 10th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Alan

wrote:

Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

The RAAF.

Cheers, Alan
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Al Bennett

news
wrote:

Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

Doesn't AeroDuck?

Dave

Aeropelican are currently running a 3 month feasibility program into
Williamtown from Sydney following the withdrawal of Macair on the
route. (Aeroduck are still running their regular Belmont flights as well.)
They took on all written tickets for Macair when they started the trial
on March 01, but am not sure how it's going now.
I know they are down to 2 aircraft (from 4), but have recently gone
onto the Rex website for bookings as well - the old Ansett regionals
still seem to happily co-exist with each other.

Old April 11th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Tony Bailey

"Alan Duckworth" wrote in message
ll.nl...
Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

BTW lads - Williamstown is served by suburban trains from Flinders/Spencer
Sts.

The place north of Newcastle is Williamtown

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old April 11th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Alan

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:17:30 +1000, "Tony Bailey"
wrote:

"Alan Duckworth" wrote in message
all.nl...
Can anyone tell me who else flys in to NewcastleWilliamstown from Sydney
apart from Qantas?

BTW lads - Williamstown is served by suburban trains from Flinders/Spencer
Sts.

The place north of Newcastle is Williamtown

Dead right - surprised I missed that, having served at one (without the
"s") as a tech and trained in marksmanship at the other.

Cheers, Alan