Carnival Elation / March 21 - March 28

Old March 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Samiel

Default Carnival Elation / March 21 - March 28

I'm leaving this Saturday for my first cruise experience.

Wish me luck!

- Samiel (details were posted in an earlier thread I started)
Old March 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Samiel" wrote in message
I'm leaving this Saturday for my first cruise experience.

Wish me luck!

No Luck necessary, Samiel! You will have a wonderful cruise! Be sure and
give us a review when you return!

--Jean

Old March 17th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Shane M Ryan

Yes, I am going on the elation at the end of April, looking forward to what
you have to say. Thanks!

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 18th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Dan Harris

I'll be on the Elation with my regular celebrity/fan cruise group in October,
and look forward to any comments on the ship in the mean time.

is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/CatManDoo3
Old March 18th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Samiel

On 18 Mar 2004 03:04:08 GMT, (Dan Harris) wrote:

I'll be on the Elation with my regular celebrity/fan cruise group in October,
and look forward to any comments on the ship in the mean time.

is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page:
http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/CatManDoo3

I'll be sure to post a review when I get back.

- Samiel
Old March 20th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Ray Bensch

Dan, we were on the Elation last year a week before Christmas. She is a
wonderful ship and I'm sure you will enjoy every minute. Have fun.
Ray

Old March 31st, 2004, 10:25 PM
Samiel

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:51:07 GMT, Samiel wrote:

I'll be sure to post a review when I get back.

The review has been posted to the newsgroup. Post any feedback there.
Thanks!

- Samiel