Why Barack Hussein Obama Must LIE

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:02 PM posted to soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
PJ O'Donovan[_3_]

Default Why Barack Hussein Obama Must LIE

Why Barack Hussein Obama Must LIE

Ø "Know not that a lie is not haram (wrong) in itself, but
only because the evil conclusions to which it leads the
hearer, making him believe something that is not really
the case...if a lie is the only way of obtaining a good
result, it is permissible...We must lie when truth leads
to unpleasant results."

* 11th cent Moslem Theologean al-Ghazzali

"...However, unlike most religions, within Islam there are certain
provisions under which lying is not simply tolerated, but actually
encouraged. The book "The spirit of Islam," by the Muslim scholar,
Afif A. Tabbarah was written to promote Islam. On page 247, Tabbarah
stated: "Lying is not always bad, to be sure; there are times when
telling a lie is more profitable and better for the general welfare,
and for the settlement of conciliation among people, than telling the
truth. To this effect, the Prophet says: 'He is not a false person
who
(through lies) settles conciliation among people, supports good or
says what is good."...."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z136d10

And who are these IslamoFascists in bed with on this?

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/Vladimir_Lenin/]

"A lie told often enough becomes truth"

Vladimir Lenin quotes (Russian Founder of the Russian Communist
Party)

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:21 PM posted to soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
GLOBALIST

On May 16, 5:08*pm, freeisbest wrote:
On May 16, 6:02*pm, "PJ O'Donovan" wrote:

* Ø "Know not that a lie is not haram (wrong) in itself, but * * only because the evil conclusions to which it leads the
* * hearer, making him believe something that is not really
* * the case...if a lie is the only way of obtaining a good
* * result, it is permissible...We must lie when truth leads
* * to unpleasant results."

* * 11th cent Moslem Theologean al-Ghazzali
-snip-

I sort of like the whole concept. I would venture that all of us have
used this little trick to get folks to do something that they later
enjoyed doing. But you only tell them that you lied, after they
enjoyed themselves. I always thought it would be fun to be a tour-
guide and make up all kinds of fascinating stories about who lived in
certain homes. Who would know and you could deny it later. Actually
you could point to a shack and mention some famous person spent their
childhood there. You could create violent murders, fires that killed
dozens of folks. How much more fun that would be than telling them
that this was the first dairy to sell cottage cheese.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:26 PM posted to soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Ray Fischer

PJ O'Donovan wrote:
Why Barack Hussein Obama Must LIE

Ø "Know not that a lie is not haram (wrong) in itself, but

The screeching wingnut lunatics are getting ever more desperate.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 17th, 2010, 02:25 AM posted to soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
mg

On May 16, 4:08*pm, freeisbest wrote:
On May 16, 6:02*pm, "PJ O'Donovan" wrote:

* Ø "Know not that a lie is not haram (wrong) in itself, but * * only because the evil conclusions to which it leads the
* * hearer, making him believe something that is not really
* * the case...if a lie is the only way of obtaining a good
* * result, it is permissible...We must lie when truth leads
* * to unpleasant results."

* * 11th cent Moslem Theologean al-Ghazzali

You certainly hit the nail on the head there. In fact, the Republicans
ought to put the statement "We must lie when truth leads to unpleasant
results" in their platform. I would bet a little historical research
would show that was also true for Communist Russia, Hitler's Nazis,
and is true of Christianity and most other religions.