Is Concierge Class worth $80 for 2

Old December 30th, 2005, 03:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Is Concierge Class worth $80 for 2

I need a Celebrity expert here. Is it worth an extra $40 for CC class,
given the list of ammenities? I'm considering the Constellation on the 18th
of March, from San Juan to New Jersey. Celebrity is nicer, I've heard than
Carnival, Holland, Norwegian and Premier, who we've cruised with in the
past. The prices are $920 pp for Verandah 2A on Sky Deck, or $960 for
Concierge Class also on Sky Deck. If it's a lot nicer, I'll go CC. If not,
I could use the $80 for something else on the cruise

Thanks....

--
Shauna
)))

Old December 30th, 2005, 07:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Shauna Johnstone wrote:
I need a Celebrity expert here. Is it worth an extra $40 for CC class,
given the list of ammenities? I'm considering the Constellation on the 18th
of March, from San Juan to New Jersey. Celebrity is nicer, I've heard than
Carnival, Holland, Norwegian and Premier, who we've cruised with in the
past. The prices are $920 pp for Verandah 2A on Sky Deck, or $960 for
Concierge Class also on Sky Deck. If it's a lot nicer, I'll go CC. If not,
I could use the $80 for something else on the cruise

Thanks....

Shauna,

On your eight day cruise, $80 works out to an extra $10 per day for the
two of you. By upgrading to CC class, you'll get about 20 square feet
of extra space in your stateroom, a great room service breakfast menu
not available in Cat 2A, fresh fruit and flowers, a better bed, bettter
towels, better robes, etc. As long as you're satisfied with the
location of the CC cabin, you should grab the upgrade to CC class as
fast as you can. At $10 per day, it's a real bargain.

Dave
Old December 30th, 2005, 07:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Dave Friedenberg wrote:
Shauna Johnstone wrote:

I need a Celebrity expert here. Is it worth an extra $40 for CC
class, given the list of ammenities?

On your eight day cruise, $80 works out to an extra $10 per day for the
two of you. By upgrading to CC class, you'll get about 20 square feet
of extra space in your stateroom, a great room service breakfast menu
not available in Cat 2A, fresh fruit and flowers, a better bed, bettter
towels, better robes, etc. As long as you're satisfied with the
location of the CC cabin, you should grab the upgrade to CC class as
fast as you can. At $10 per day, it's a real bargain.

Also, you get priority embarkation and disembarkation, priority on shore
excursions, and preference in dining room seating assignment. Like Dave
said, well worth it.

How B

Old December 30th, 2005, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Shauna Johnstone" wrote in message
I need a Celebrity expert here. Is it worth an extra $40 for CC class,
given the list of ammenities? I'm considering the Constellation on the
18th of March, from San Juan to New Jersey. Celebrity is nicer, I've heard
than Carnival, Holland, Norwegian and Premier, who we've cruised with in
the past. The prices are $920 pp for Verandah 2A on Sky Deck, or $960 for
Concierge Class also on Sky Deck. If it's a lot nicer, I'll go CC. If
not, I could use the $80 for something else on the cruise

Shauna, We will be in CC class on the Infinity on Feb.5th...so I'll let you
know if it is worth it! ;-)
We are in 8176, a stern balcony and it sounds as if it will be wonderful!
--Jean

Old December 31st, 2005, 12:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Shauna Johnstone" wrote in message
Oh, Thanks much! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Are you
signing up for the party on Cruise Critic?

Yep! Already done!

--Jean