Back to Back Cruise

Old January 4th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Jeffrey Meunier

Default Back to Back Cruise

I will be doing a back to back cruise within the next 2-3 months,
aboard the Navigator of the seas, (Western then Eastern Caribbean). I
was wondering, what/how do I go about having laundry done? I'm sure
that I would run out of clean clothes!!
Old January 4th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Ebbtide

We just returned from the Nor. SUN and they had a laundry service on Friday
of a 7 days cruise. (day 5) All you could get in a large bag for $20. We
met folks doing back to backs and they were grateful for it.

Old January 4th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Linda Coffman

"Jeffrey Meunier" wrote...
I will be doing a back to back cruise within the next 2-3 months,
aboard the Navigator of the seas, (Western then Eastern Caribbean). I
was wondering, what/how do I go about having laundry done? I'm sure
that I would run out of clean clothes!!

Royal Caribbean ships don't have self-service passenger laundry facilities.
You can send your dirty clothes to the ship's laundry to be done for you.
And you can also do a bit of laundry in the cabin sink. Take some Woolite
and clothespins along. I do hand laundry often... after washing and rinsing,
I roll up the garments in a towel and stomp on it to absorb as much water as
possible and then hang to dry. This process works much better with bathing
suits and woman's underwear than with men's heavier/larger garments. If you
have a balcony, you can dry things out there, but take care to secure them
or they could blow away.

Linda
-----
CruiseDiva.com