Grounded Sockets? Grounded Electrical Devices? Have you Grounded your Cell? Electro Pollution is Real~Research and Purchase Online a Bio Pro Cell Chip!

Old July 26th, 2007, 09:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Grounded Sockets? Grounded Electrical Devices? Have you Grounded your Cell? Electro Pollution is Real~Research and Purchase Online a Bio Pro Cell Chip!

Click this site today www.mybiopro.com/destressEMF

The harmful EMF radiation~ the Electro Pollution surrounding our
bodies and mind as we utilize the electrical devices provided and
created by men. Side Effects are a part of every device made from man
and shouldn't we do the research to protect oursleves from long term
damage? Bio Pro's Technology assists in protecting the body and mind.
If you enjoy yoga, meditation, prayer and many forms of destressing
please take the time to learn about how Bio Pro protects from EMF
Radiation. Especially for the children whn their brain tissue has not
completely matured. It is importnat to know the facts and learn how a
simple change in your life could improve your energy. We all are a
life force, emitting energy and we must prevent.

I am a Bio Pro Consultant and will answer any questions you may have
concerning the products , and assist you in a healthier direction.
Thank you for your time.

There is abundance enough for everyone in this world as we strive to
change our direction and improve one another's lives.

Raquel Esparza
A Bio Pro Consultant
www.mybiopro.com/DestressEMF
Australia, US, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa
and more countries to come
Children's Wireless Safety Initiative