Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

Old January 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

Default Hotel Room Cooking--How Common is It?

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:24:58 -0800 (PST), rst0wxyz
wrote:

On Jan 1, 12:19*pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:05:21 -0800 (PST), Ira Humperdink MD

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? *it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

Billy the Kid was New Mexico.

Old January 1st, 2008, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

geronimo was a midwest indian; you better study harder for your
citizenship exam.

Geronimo was a Chirticahua Apache, born in New Mexico. But the
Chiricahua ranged into southeastern Arizona and the area around
the Chiricuahua Mountains. He most certainly wasn't a midwestern
Indian. He died at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. where he and his people
were sent after the US Cavalry finally caught up with him.

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? *it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

Billy the Kid was New Mexico.

He also roamed through easten and southeastern Arizona.

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *
* ** My typos & mispellings are intentional copyright traps *- Hide quoted text -

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:09 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

my tax money is helping to pay for usenet.

Your tax money doesn't pay for the Internet. Not any more.

how are you contributing
to society? sitting at home today eating hot dogs in front of the tv
doesn't count.

My wife and I are licensed foster parents specializing in the
care of medically fragile infants. In the last twenty-two years
we've had about 80 babies come into our care, all of them with
medical problems, such as HIV infection, fetal alcohol syndrome,
"failure to thrive", drug addicted etc. Our last baby was born in
a toilet to a crack using mother and was badly cared for. Our
current baby was born with fetal alcohol syndrome and a couple of
holes in his heart that don't belong there; at ten weeks age he
weighs less than seven pounds. When and if we can get his weight
up a couple more pounds he will receive heart surgery.

Our function it to give them the kind of loving care and home
medical treatment that will help the babies grow big and strong
enough and well enough to be either returned to their parents or
placed in a good adoptive home.

We have adopted two of these babies ourselves. One was HIV
infected and, sadly, died a few days before her ninth birthday.
See http://www.stdc.demon.co.uk/felicia/ for a web page put up by
a good friend.

We also have a girl, now nine years old, who suffered a brain
lesion in utero and is consequently a 'special needs' child with
cerebral palsy.

So tell me again: what is it you do for society? Pay your taxes?

If you're interested in doing what we do I'd be glad to supply
more information and some references.

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? *it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

Billy the Kid was New Mexico.

He also roamed through easten and southeastern Arizona.

A quick google says you're right. He once got busted at Fort
Grant. Interesting.

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

wrote:
how do you think i got so rich in the first place? *it's called
arbitrage.
and before you hang me, I paid enough TAXES this year to feed 25,000
people for the entire year, 3 squares a day.

Which means you shuld have enough left over to actually do it.
but you won't, of course.

--
* ************** DAVE HATUNEN ) *************
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

Billy the Kid was New Mexico.

He also roamed through easten and southeastern Arizona.

A quick google says you're right. He once got busted at Fort
Grant. Interesting.

I oughta know. I grew up in the area. And Fort Grant is just on the
other side of Mount Graham.

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

wrote:
On Jan 1, 1:49*pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 12:24:58 -0800 (PST), rst0wxyz

* * * * *

The land where Billy the Kid used to roam, where Geronimo used to
play.

Billy the Kid was New Mexico.

He also roamed through easten and southeastern Arizona.

A quick google says you're right. He once got busted at Fort
Grant. Interesting.

I oughta know. I grew up in the area. And Fort Grant is just on the
other side of Mount Graham.

Um. I know where it is. Or was. And I've been to the top of Mount
Graham.

Old January 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.china
Hatunen

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:59:28 -0800 (PST), rst0wxyz
wrote:

On Jan 1, 2:09*pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 13:47:17 -0800 (PST), Ira Humperdink MD
My wife and I are licensed foster parents specializing in the
care of medically fragile infants. In the last twenty-two years
we've had about 80 babies come into our care, all of them with
medical problems, such as HIV infection, fetal alcohol syndrome,
"failure to thrive", drug addicted etc. Our last baby was born in
a toilet to a crack using mother and was badly cared for. Our
current baby was born with fetal alcohol syndrome and a couple of
holes in his heart that don't belong there; at ten weeks age he
weighs less than seven pounds. When and if we can get his weight
up a couple more pounds he will receive heart surgery.

[...]

You probably know my brothers. They are both doctors at the Tucson
Medical Center.

We deal mostly with University medical Center, so unless your
brothers are associated with the Compass and Square children's
clinic, we are unlikely to know them. Still, my wife seems to
know, or know of, every doctor in town at times, especailly
pediatricians.

Old January 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

wrote:
On Jan 1, 2:09*pm, Hatunen wrote:
[...]

They both graduated from the University of Arizona Medical School. I
don't know whether they still have any association with the university
today, but they are not pediatricians. My son is a pediatrician, but
he deal with children with cancer as he has a PhD on Oncology. And he
is working in New York City.