Carribean Princess May 2004?

Old September 24th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Jason Pancake

Default Carribean Princess May 2004?

Hi All,
My wife and I are looking to take another cruise for our three year
anniversary next year. We took a cruise on the Grand Princess for our
honeymoon back in 2001. Everyone here was so helpful the last time we
had questions.

I have read a few posts and a number of cruise articles that states
Princess will have the Carribean Princess sailing year round doing
Eastern/Western cruises starting in April 2004. However, I haven't
seen any mention of the new ship or cruises on the Princess website or
on any of the online cruise booking websites that I frequent. We'd
like to do another Eastern Carribean cruise on the Carribean Princess
either in May or June. Can anyone confirm that Princess is still
planning on having the Carribean Princess sail the carribean next
year?

Also, here is a link to our pictures from our honeymoon cruise if
you're interested:
http://www.houseofpancake.com/pictures.php?id=14

Thanks,
Jason Pancake
Old September 24th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Charles

In article , Jason
Pancake wrote:

I have read a few posts and a number of cruise articles that states
Princess will have the Carribean Princess sailing year round doing
Eastern/Western cruises starting in April 2004. However, I haven't
seen any mention of the new ship or cruises on the Princess website or
on any of the online cruise booking websites that I frequent.

Call your travel agent. I know people have booked the April 24 cruise.

--
Charles
Old September 24th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Bill C

I'm booked on the June 26, 2004 sailing to the Eastern caribbean. It's not
on many online TA websites yet for some reason. Two websites that do have it
listed a
www.mytravel.com and www.02cruise.com

Bill

om...