Perth Ocean - Warm or Cool?

Old December 2nd, 2006, 07:27 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Res

Default Perth Ocean - Warm or Cool?

I have seen some statistics about the ocean temperature in Perth
(warmest 22 C) but I want to know from someone who has been there - is
it warm or cool in January? Can you swim for an hour without getting
chilly?

Old December 2nd, 2006, 10:00 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Mark[_6_]

Yup spot on, different camouflage same inanity.

The guy is a joke, and a waste of time.

As I said before CENorthamerica, go annoy other groups with
your idiot repetitive questions.

A Mate" wrote:

Surely it's our old mate back again with a new nom
de plume??

January is mid-summer!! What would you reckon?

Try 4 hours!

oups.com...

Old December 2nd, 2006, 10:59 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alan S[_1_]

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:31:09 +1000, "A Mate"
wrote:

Surely it's our old mate back again with a new nom
de plume??

Well spotted.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Pompeii, Amalfi, Bari
Old December 3rd, 2006, 05:35 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Reece

Mark wrote in
:

Yup spot on, different camouflage same inanity.

The guy is a joke, and a waste of time.

As I said before CENorthamerica, go annoy other groups with
your idiot repetitive questions.

Aww, and spoil all the fun!

R.