ATI Radeon 9800 XT

Old November 13th, 2003, 12:04 AM
d3adr0ck

Default ATI Radeon 9800 XT

this card is dope. i just got mine today and it is so ****ing fast. all my
games run super smooth with all the effects turned up in the highest
resolution my monitor will support. $500 is alot of money to spend on a
video card, but money well spent. i can't even play quake 3 anymore cuz the
players move so fast it drives me insane!

joe

Old November 13th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Zennousha Shukun

On 11/12/2003 3:04 PM d3adr0ck decided it best to tell us, before
showing us:

this card is dope. i just got mine today and it is so ****ing fast. all my
games run super smooth with all the effects turned up in the highest
resolution my monitor will support. $500 is alot of money to spend on a
video card, but money well spent. i can't even play quake 3 anymore cuz the
players move so fast it drives me insane!

joe

I'm using a geforce 5600 256MB DDR on a 2.6HT with 1 gig 3200 PC and I
can run UR Tourn. 2003, and MS Flight Sim 2004 full boar with out any
slow down, lag, or loss of frame rate. However, I'm going to upgrade
to a 3.2 HT with a 5950 card.

--

Welcome to TEH usenet, I am TEH GOD!!!!11

http://www.davegotbettersincebleach.com/

In time, they will all bow...

~SiG~

Old November 13th, 2003, 03:46 AM
QW

If it's easy for you to spend $500.00 for a video why is it so hard for you
to pay 1.00 postage and 5 cents for two cd's you owe me in a trade? I guess
it really shows that you are a self serving asshole. You should honor you
trades before you post things like this. We can care less about your new
card you french fried ****er.

Old November 13th, 2003, 03:53 AM
.iTude.

Ask him why it's hard to send a Marilyn Manson jacket and stiffed a girl in the southwest for it.
Ask him why he boo hoos to be about having to get diapers for his baby, but can spend $500 on a card
for his computer.

--
Ernest L Sewell, IV
iTude

You can't begin to know the me you think you do
Because your perception is clouded by opinion
And when you start showing both sides, you fool
You have to cover your own lies, hit the ground running

But I'd rather you just take your ideas of me
And write them down in your journal of you
Because the lies & filth you spread are diseased
We both know the only real winner in this game is the opposite of you.

Old November 13th, 2003, 03:56 AM

"d3adr0ck" wrote in message
this card is dope. i just got mine today and it is so ****ing fast.

all my
games run super smooth with all the effects turned up in the highest
resolution my monitor will support. $500 is alot of money to spend

on a
video card, but money well spent. i can't even play quake 3 anymore

cuz
the
players move so fast it drives me to masturbate!

joe

I would have assumed a mistake but that is too funny not to post

Old November 13th, 2003, 07:05 AM
Dopedog

this card is dope. i just got mine today and it is so ****ing fast. all my
games run super smooth with all the effects turned up in the highest
resolution my monitor will support. $500 is alot of money to spend on a
video card, but money well spent. i can't even play quake 3 anymore cuz

the
players move so fast it drives me insane!

joe

Which has WHAT to do with Marilyn Manson ?

Post in the right group and stop crossposting (yea I KNOW I'm doing it now!)

Old November 13th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Kez

d3adr0ck wrote:
this card is dope. i just got mine today and it is so ****ing fast.
all my games run super smooth with all the effects turned up in the
highest resolution my monitor will support. $500 is alot of money to
spend on a video card, but money well spent. i can't even play quake
3 anymore cuz the players move so fast it drives me insane!

joe

i have a 12inch penis

*plonk*