Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

Old September 8th, 2008, 07:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

Hi,
the next month I will reach Miami with my family. I am looking for a
central hotel, at an amusing place (bien ubicado) and not much
expensive (around $70).
thanks for some info
Old September 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
PeterL

On Sep 8, 11:04*am, wrote:
Hi,
the next month I will reach Miami with my family. I am looking for a
central *hotel, at an amusing place (bien ubicado) and not much
expensive (around $70).
thanks for some info

The proper translation of bien ubicado is "good location". For a
central and good location in Miami you need to be paying more than $70
per night.
Old September 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Some post with any advice.
$100?
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Interesting web site. I thank you but I cannot know where the hotels
stay. This is a problem.

Not a chance. Go to http://www.expedia.com and see what's available.

Old September 10th, 2008, 01:54 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD

In message Brian
wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but you can check tripadvisor.com
for some reviews. They need to be evaluated carefully because some
people seem to either have grudges or an incredibly high expectation.

Some people just like to complain, hoping to get compensation.