Jetblue Seattle to NYC

Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:40 PM

Default Jetblue Seattle to NYC

By the way, I've discovered that Jetblue flies from Seatac to JFK at a
pretty reasonable cost. The overnight flight that leaves Seattle about
midnight and gets into NYC about 8 am works pretty well for me, and it's
a non-stop, which I highly prefer. Any experiences out there, either
pro or con, with Jetblue?

Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
JamesStep

Any experiences out there, either
pro or con, with Jetblue?

I haven't taken JetBlue myself, but from what I've
heard it's rated very highly by most folks who use it.
In fact I think it ranked #1 in a recent survey of
customer satisfaction.

James

Remove "NOSPAM" from my address when sending me e-mail.
-
Old April 22nd, 2004, 05:05 PM
Juliana L Holm

Any experiences out there, either
pro or con, with Jetblue?

I've flown them, DC to Ft. Lauderdale, plan to do so again. LIked the TV
at the seat, I'm not a TV person, but the TRavel Channel is available, which
is pretty darn neat.

No complaints.

--
Julie
**********
Old April 22nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Shawn

My wife and I fly JetBlue out of Vermont to Florida frequently. If they
flew other places we go, we'd take them. They are, hands down, the best
airline we've ever flown on.

When we switch planes at JFK, the gate we need to go to it right next to the
gate we get off at. Unlike other airlines, where not only are gates not
together, they are often in another part of the airport altogether. We
recently flew from Vermont to San Juan, and although JetBlue does fly into
San Juan, we couldn't take the flight as the schedule did not mesh with our
cruise we were going on. So instead, we ended up on American Airlines.
When we switched planes in Philidelphia, we had 20 minutes to get off the
plane at Concourse A Gate 3 and run like mad all the way to Concourse C Gate
43. We barely made it, my wife broke a shoe, and her feet were blistered.
It's ridiculous.

Not JetBlue. Everything is convenient. The plane is nice too, the seats
all have personal DirectTV, and they just give you snacks, and encourage you
to bring on your own snacks, sandwiches, whatever. Which we prefer to do
over airline food any day. On top of that, they don't charge you for the
headphones to watch TV. American Airline wanted $5 for the headphones.

Go JetBlue !

Old April 23rd, 2004, 04:12 AM
Miguel Cruz

In article , wrote:
By the way, I've discovered that Jetblue flies from Seatac to JFK at a
pretty reasonable cost. The overnight flight that leaves Seattle about
midnight and gets into NYC about 8 am works pretty well for me, and it's
a non-stop, which I highly prefer. Any experiences out there, either
pro or con, with Jetblue?

This year I've been going cross-country on Jetblue every couple weeks. The
airports I have to use (IAD and OAK) are inconvenient for me (would prefer
DCA-SFO), but the Jetblue experience is so pleasant compared to the other
airlines that I cheerfully make do. In fact, I'm buying a JetBlue ticket in
another window right now.

miguel
Old April 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM

Stephen Dailey wrote:

I've flown JetBlue SEA-JFK once. No complaints at all, although riding
the bus to SEA at midnight was a bit interesting.

Yes, I'd like to hear that story. Although we live on the Olympic
Peninsula and will probably be using the Kitsap Airporter shuttle this
time, I've done the 174/194 route before.