cats on board?

Old September 14th, 2003, 01:11 AM
villa deauville

Default cats on board?

Dick,
Either we are getting different pics or else I am not getting the joke.

SUNNY............realizes there is a gap between American and Brit
humour

S'nd I

Old September 14th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Kathy S

travel...
Edward Todd, you have MUCH too much time on your hands and obviously
have no clue as to how offensive that link may be taken to some
people... Animal cruelty is no joke.
Say, why not ty it out on one of your family members and let us know how
it works!!

Old September 14th, 2003, 05:10 AM
MsPatty4

Yes, I have, and I thought it was in bad taste for those of us who own
and love cats.

Karen, who has three

Same here...

~ Patty --- has five
Old September 14th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Jos Flachs

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:08:52 -0500, Edward Todd
wrote:

Would cats be allowed as long as you use a proper carrier as below?

Only as guide cat for the blind. Otherwise, no.

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Kowboyguard

Cats, no prob, I would rather have pets then screaming kids running all over
the place any day!!
Old September 14th, 2003, 12:54 PM
fishman

"Mary Foster" wrote in message
I did, and my initial reaction was extremely negative, until I read the

text
and realized that it is just a joke. I still don't like the looks of that
sharp point, though
Mary --- Who loves and raises Siamese cats for show and pet.

I saw this twenty-five years ago, in Arkansas - but as a joke for hunting
dogs. As I recall, there were two sizes, one for regular hunting dogs and
another for 'coon dogs. It made more sense that this ad. g

Chris

Old September 14th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Rich Cacace

I have a cat & thought it was very funny. Where's your sense of humor?
Here's another one for the cat lovers.
http://tinyurl.com/n9d2

"CupCaked" wrote in message
"Rich Cacace" richcacace-REMOVE TO wrote:

Hasn't anyone taken the time to look at the attached link?

Yes, I have, and I thought it was in bad taste for those of us who own
and love cats.

Karen, who has three

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old September 14th, 2003, 03:40 PM
villa deauville

I am glad to see rhere are posters who feel the way I do about this
link. I do not care for cats but that doesnt mean I did not take offense
at the supposed "cute and funny" cartoon.

SUNNY.........thinks some of you need to watch Animal Planet.

S'nd I

Old September 14th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Lee Sebel

villa deauville wrote:

Hasn't anyone taken the time to look
at the attached link?

I have Rich and couldn't understand the posters answer:-)

SUNNY.........thought the link was terrible

For whatever reason the link didn't work on my desktop, and so I thought
it was a legitimate post.

Finally got to the link on my laptop and LMAOWMSFMN (with milk spewing from my nose)

What a great product, but I would be turning that screw to the max. The only good cat is a dead one!

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel " Cool Music Gear / Mountain Audio Group " 888-487-2166
Representing Manufacturers of Distinction Since 1983

Want your Email Inbox to be SPAM FREE like mine? Check out SpamArrest:
http://spamarrest.com/affl?401005