flights in Europe

Old October 4th, 2006, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
2006 August 22

Default flights in Europe

We are booking our vacation in Europe for May 2007.
I am booking flights from London to Rome, then, Rome to Paris.
I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems to
allow advance booking this early.
Is there any other low cost airlines between these cities?
Is there any flight reservation booking that includes these low cost
airlines?
Thank you.

Old October 5th, 2006, 12:07 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Bennetts

"2006 August 22" wrote in message
et...
We are booking our vacation in Europe for May 2007.
I am booking flights from London to Rome, then, Rome to Paris.
I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems
to allow advance booking this early.
Is there any other low cost airlines between these cities?
Is there any flight reservation booking that includes these low cost
airlines?
Thank you.

Try www.skyscanner.net I believe you are trying to book too far ahead,
whilst long haul airlines will take bookings up to a year ahead, and some of
the longer established operators for flights within Europe, the budget
airlines won't. Suggest you wait until early next year to make these
bookings.

Regards

David Bennetts

Old October 5th, 2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:35:05 GMT, "2006 August 22"
wrote:

We are booking our vacation in Europe for May 2007.
I am booking flights from London to Rome, then, Rome to Paris.
I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems to
allow advance booking this early.
Is there any other low cost airlines between these cities?
Is there any flight reservation booking that includes these low cost
airlines?
Thank you.

You could try www.kayak.com
However, a quick check for those flights next year only
brings up Alitalia at the moment.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old October 5th, 2006, 09:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike Reid

wrote:

I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems to
allow advance booking this early.

they are low cost low service airlines, so don't expect service. Keep
checking their websites until the flight comes up. (BTW I understand
you get no assistance if the flights are cancelled). If *you* have to
change your booking, you will probably find it best to rebook from
scratch as their transfers tend to be very expensive.
--
Mike Reid
I will agree bendybuses are a good idea when they build bungalows on Mayfair
Old October 5th, 2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Mike Reid" kirjoitti
om...
wrote:

I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems
allow advance booking this early.

they are low cost low service airlines, so don't expect service. Keep
checking their websites until the flight comes up. (BTW I understand

I assume their *summer time* schedules for the year 2007 are not published
yet.

you get no assistance if the flights are cancelled). If *you* have to

You understand it all wrong.

Old October 6th, 2006, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

"2006 August 22" ha scritto nel messaggio
et...
We are booking our vacation in Europe for May 2007.
I am booking flights from London to Rome, then, Rome to Paris.
I am unable to book EasyJet or RyanAir directly because they do not seems
to allow advance booking this early.
Is there any other low cost airlines between these cities?
Is there any flight reservation booking that includes these low cost
airlines?
Thank you.

low cost airlines accepts bookings till march.
that it when the summer schedule will be effective.

pls have a look at

www.volagratis.it