Quality Holiday rentals in the Dordogne Region

Old September 24th, 2003, 06:55 PM
dordogne homes

Default Quality Holiday rentals in the Dordogne Region

If your looking for a quality holiday rental in the glorious Dordogne
region of France, then check out dordognehomes.com. Here you will find
a listing of some of the finest holiday rentals in the region. With
direct contact to the owners of gites, villas and holiday homes. We
also provide a number of property management services to owners of
properties out here in the region.
As a company ran by an English ex pat familly that has 4 generations
of us living and working here, we have built up a vast knowledge of
the area and about our business. Take a look at our site to see if we
can help you with your holiday experience
Old September 25th, 2003, 09:06 AM
tony

James - you have some nice properties on your sites - why not join us
at RentalsFrance.com , we have the most visible wesite for French
properties and offer the best, and largest, selection of homes. We
give the best service toour guests and can offer owners a lot of
benefits. Don't forget, RentalsFrance.com - from one day to a lifetime
- from us.

Old October 1st, 2003, 12:55 AM
dordogne homes

Tony,
thankyou very much for your offer to join you, but this year I dont
have to great an advertising budget, so wont be able to take up your
offer.
This is my first year with this project. With the main object of
dordognehomes being the management of properties for some of my
clients.
We have got listed a number of properties but we dont manage them all
, other than the advertising of them. With your fees being higher than
what I charge my clients, it sort of makes it very difficult for me to
spend that sort of money out.
Anyway, thankyou for your feedback on my site, it has taken alot of
time and effort to get it right.

Regards
James Curtis
Dordognehomes.com